Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandora's Program

I'm Back....stopped a year an a half ago..

Added placenta and Mammary Cytotrophin

Finally got progesterone cream on the 16th

and order some another boob cream called
Mastofit that i plan to use very sparingly. Still using TYJR cream.

Photo Here &
Here

Feels good to be back, Although I'm not on HRT anymore.. 

Blessing and a Kiss
~Pandora

My attachment adding feature is bugged on this browser, it's why I'm forced to use Imgur.

Exclamation 

Started a new Program including Fenu, red clove, msm, green tea, and reshi. I use licorice intermittently and a boob cream called tyjr that contains PM.

I Also take adrenals, pituitary, thymus, nattokinase, serapetase ( occasionally) amino acids complex with protein powder, 369 fish oils, cell salts, magnesium, Biotin, collagen and iron supplement yellow dock to deal with anemia if my T levels get to low.  

I will be ordering mammary glandular and PC

The glands I use in small dosages to assist the feminization process. I’m thinking about adding placenta and also Uterus as when I used them the quickness my body reacts to them is intense.

Here a photo update of some recent progress with a lot of massages 

Talk to y’all soon enough.

Hi Pandora,

Congrats on the new program!
Best wishes for you going forward!

Crystal

So recently as I began a new feminization routine, my wonderful girlfriend has turned irate once again at the growth of my chest and appearance of my figure.

I was very honest and explained my desires to grow breast do not outweigh my love for her, yet they outweigh her love for me. For a couple of years she has been along this ride of seeing me consume phyto-estrogens and having breakdowns from my actions, and subsequently causing me to purging and stop for a few months. This then would always led me to resuming my actions, behind her back of course but then to be discovered at inopportune times. Lets just say its been a bit of a rocky road but we have enjoyed many adventures together and spend almost all hours of the day together. She has also stalked my phone on multiple occasion and actually found this site but not my profile. At times I know she is being very intrusive but at the same time my inability to express honesty to her has certainly caused a rift, that allows me to accept her actions towards me. I know I can certainty live without fully feminizing my exterior, but her lack of care to the fact I wish to engage in gender promiscuity coupled with it scares the living shit out of her, causes a dissociation with loving her in a complete way. I fully expect replies, if any to be of the flavor of "find someone else" but the magic and love we do share beyond my fixation with feminization is magnanimous, and we make an amazing team as-well as our love making.

Inputs are welcome, but I am merely putting on display; that if one does not be honest with a partner you can end up in my situation. When we met she knew I was full blown transgender but cut back and halted due to feeling tired and having a huge hormonal imbalance due to taking to much Glandular Pills aka Palumboism, which has now completely vanished. I was also taking androcur at the time. Just to much at once.. She convinced me I'm fetishizing gender transition, and that all the men I slept with and experiences I had were just a kink, that I look better being my masculine self of which then I decided to continue to reroute back to my masculinity.

Yet.. something always pulled me back...

The hard thing for me is that I truly do doubt if I really want to go as far as I really want too. I know many here struggle with the same. I know I can explode my breasts in a 4 month period and pass out in public no problem, but do I really want to give up a love so pure and so natural, with such a beautiful woman? Is it all I'm building it up to be? I know its hard to express all the angles of a situation to a crowd of strangers, to even have them understand a glimpse of what I speak about, but its a good outlet for someone like me and I like to associate my struggles to others.

Thanks for reading.

I'm just tired of stopping and starting, its not like NBE is cheap....

I am not going to tell you to find someone else. My wife knows that I am trans and she is ok with some of it. I haven't transitioned completely for many reasons. I have read articles by people who transitioned and they say nothing should stop you. Well, we all are different and have our reasons. I really would like to transition completely one day and I think that I will. You Pandora, have to do what is best for you and if you want to stay with her, then stay. Maybe you could work some honesty into your communication a little at a time. Maybe you can find a happy spot for you. I would like to see you stop the purge cycle. That seems emotionally unhealthy. I found my sweet spot for now. My hair is long, my ears are pierced, I epilate body hair. I take NBE supplements. I feel feminine enough now so that I don't suffer dysphoria and my wife is ok with it. 
BTW, my NBE is not expensive. I take Swanson Vitamins Estro-8, reishi, green tea and spearmint tea.

Thanks to those that replied and shared your thoughts about the situation I placed myself in. I am still continuing my program and working through things. I will update more on that subject at a later time. 

Some updates:

Breasts have began to become very itchy once again, Breasts buds are very sore and are becoming enlarged. Nipples have grown as well as my areolas. My hips have also been having pains. Been noticing a lot of fat redistribution about a month in thus far. Excited and loving it. 

I added a few more things to the regiment and will be adding PM soon. 

Cal-Mag
Pituitary Glandular
Adrenal Glandular 
Thyroid Glandular  
Fennel

Welcome Back Pandora, 

I hope you can work things out between you and girlfriend. Here to help if you need it, take care.  Smile

(20-09-2022, 04:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Welcome Back Pandora, 

I hope you can work things out between you and girlfriend. Here to help if you need it, take care.  Smile

Thank you Lotus!

I always appreciate the NBE community.

I'm still chugging ahead

Update: Supplements arrived
PM -2000 mg day
Mammary Glandular 200 mg a day
Placenta  - 200 mg a day
Ovary Glandular - 250 mg a day
Bioperine - 40 mg a day

Oh how my breasts are in happy pain...
Ill post another photo in 2 weeks.

I'm going to try experimenting with taking PM for a week then switching to B.O after taking a week off. Rinse repeat. I will let you all know how this experiment pans out. Most of what I see are people doing one or the other. I figure as many variables of estrogen delivery should keep my body from plateauing. I'm also into fasting and liver cleaning during that week off.

Also I know bovine ovary carries Estradiol-17β (Oestradiol)

Going to purchase some Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides next week. So expensive but so worth it.

Whenever I'm using peptides its like booby magical sauce.

Can't wait to see how the results are going to be.
Mammary Glandular, Placenta, Ovary Glandular, and Bioperine. I clearly need to start doing some extra research....

(26-09-2022, 12:16 PM)eve_phedrina Wrote:  Can't wait to see how the results are going to be.
Mammary Glandular, Placenta, Ovary Glandular, and Bioperine. I clearly need to start doing some extra research....

Bioperine has some interesting qualities (link to article)

Reversible Testicular Toxicity of Piperine on Male Albino Rats

Determination of serum and testicular hormones were assayed using standard methods.

follicular‑stimulating hormone(FSH)
luteinizing hormone(LH),
testosterone(T)
progesterone(P)
sex hormone‑binding globulin(SHBG)

Treatment
The dose of the piperine was selected according to the investigations
carried out by D’cruz and Mathur, 2005.[29] Adult male rats were divided
into four groups with 12 animals (n = 12) in each group. Group I
(control): Rats were given vehicle p.o., i.e.,0.5% carboxy methyl
cellulose(CMC) in normal saline daily for 60 days. GroupII: Rats were
treated with piperine suspended in 0.5% CMC at a dose of 10mg/kg
b.w. p.o. daily for 60 days (group ED). Group III: Rats were treated
with piperine suspended in 0.5% CMC at a dose of 10mg/kg b.w. p.o.
on every 4thday for 60days(groupE4D). GroupIV: Rats were treated
with piperine suspended in 0.5% CMC at a dose of 10mg/kg b.w. p.o.
on every 7thday for 60days(groupE7D). Half of the animals from each
group were sacriced aer 60 days of treatment. Remaining animals
were kept for the drug‑free withdrawal period of another 60days and
then sacriced(total of 120days). In this study, treatment period was
considered as Phase I and withdrawal period as Phase II

Quote:.. Oral daily administration of piperine at 10 mg/kg for 60 days caused arrest of spermatogenesis which was accompanied by a significant reduction of sperm motility, count, and viability. Numerous changes in sex hormones levels, spermatogenic cells and testicular enzymes were also observed, indicating suppression of testicular function (Chinta et al. 2017). These results were highly in agreement with previous findings and outcome by Chinta and Periyasamy (2016) that utilized the same conditions (10 mg/kg/day/orally for 60 days to rats), as shown in Tables 3 and 4. Piperine (40) may contribute to the antispermatogenic effects that were produced by piper fruits (4.32-4.96% ...)

Quote: young adult male rats that orally received 10 mg piperine/kg bw/day (suspended in normal saline containing 0.5% carboxymethyl cellulose) for 60 days, Chinta and coworkers observed a statistically significantly (p < 0.05) reduced epididymal sperm count, sperm motility and sperm viability compared to the control group (the latter receiving the vehicle only), accompanied by histopathological changes in the testes and epididymides; statistically significantly increased serum gonadotropins (FSH, LH), with a reduced intratesticular testosterone concentration; and statistically significantly reduced activity of anti-oxidant enzymes or other enzymes in the testes and epididymides

The increase in SHBG is very note worthy. When I first started to take bioperine with all the glandulars, about 3000mg a day,  in 2018 my testicles turned purple. I'm not going to go so hard like that this time around. Slow and steady, gonna mix it up until I find the perfect regiment.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon