Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandora's Program

Been A while since I updated, 

Took a short 3 week break but I'm back on my regiment. Still a B cup but my body is filling out nicely. 

I noticed that even after I stopped BO for a few weeks my body was still feminizing. 

I'm also thinking about getting Spiro to help me block more T.

Anyone thinking mixing that with BO is something to consider?

Just a progress picture. 

Been a month  Big Grin

My progress with BO is stunted due to taking breaks many times. My original goal was to feminize the contours of my frame and its working wonderfully for that. Breast growth was a secondary goal so if you try to gauge my results as a measure whether it works or not I am not the best example in that aspect.  If I linked months I would surly have better and larger breasts then I do now. When I go past 5 weeks the breasts are so sore it hurts to even lay on them. 

I have also added pituitary glandular to my regiment and noticed its having a strange affect on my testicles. They have a darker hue to them, almost purplish and they really start to atrophy. Its wild, but I am not worried as I am not looking to propagate.

Finally, another girl on BO I can relate to, although after years on and off of PM, BO has added to my breast growth. 

Looking forward to seeing how you advance this time, we have very different body types, so I'm sure I'll get jealous when you start looking sexier than I do quicker.

(02-02-2019, 04:20 AM)shaneny Wrote:  Finally, another girl on BO I can relate to, although after years on and off of PM, BO has added to my breast growth. 

Looking forward to seeing how you advance this time,

It's my pleasure to share with you all my feminizing journey; expect more.  Blush

Thanks for chiming in.

I noticed something I haven't ever seen since I started NBE.

I'm starting to develop cleavage  Shy

I wasn't using tape or anything to make them look like this. 

All I had were breast forms in my bra which was causing it to push down on my breasts and formed that. I haven't used breast forms in a year or so but last time I used them I never had anything that looked like that. 

Its addicting now seeing these results. 

~best wishes
Pandora

I must admit Pandora
Not sure exactly what but there is something incredibly sexy about that photo
X
Julie 
X

Looking forward to seeing more from your femminazation

"Look: boobies!"
That's awesome!

Very pretty Pandora congrats on your progress thus far.

(07-02-2019, 11:01 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  Very pretty Pandora congrats on your progress thus far.

Thanks you Big Grin
(07-02-2019, 12:14 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  "Look: boobies!"
That's awesome!

Lol, those were my exact thoughts when I seen that

(07-02-2019, 12:01 AM)michelle street Wrote:  Looking forward to seeing more from your femminazation

Blush , Me too. I always enjoying showing everyone here. I always felt that BO is a complete body feminization routine and I think I'm proving this.  i just need to lower my T levels some more and I'm sure the results will pick up a bit. That's why I ordered Spiro and it will be coming in next week. I am a bit worried though because I know BO works via aromatase and dont really know if taking that T blocker will still enable the mechanism to function as well as it has. Gotta trail blaze, and I am a willing blazer.

(06-02-2019, 09:09 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I must admit Pandora
Not sure exactly what but there is something incredibly sexy about that photo
X
Julie 
X

I know right? Like what kinda magic is at play here.  Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon