Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flamesabers' New Progress

(26-03-2018, 12:52 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  that's some superb areola growth! if that is any sign of the breast tissue to grow, you may even rival Lotus!  Tongue  is it just PM you are taking? or are there any other herbs or techniques you are using to get that kind of areola growth?

Thanks Tanya.   Big Grin

Yes, it's just PM I'm taking.  

(26-03-2018, 12:58 AM)6of1 Wrote:  WOW!

Phenomenal!

Good to see you again, flame!

Thank you.  Smile 

Nice to see you again as well.

(26-03-2018, 01:48 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(26-03-2018, 12:52 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  that's some superb areola growth! if that is any sign of the breast tissue to grow, you may even rival Lotus!  Tongue  is it just PM you are taking? or are there any other herbs or techniques you are using to get that kind of areola growth?

Thanks Tanya.   Big Grin

wow, not even any anti-androgens? that's awesome growth then!!!!

(25-03-2018, 04:45 AM)Gflamesabers Wrote:  
(25-03-2018, 03:13 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  
(25-03-2018, 01:41 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Here are my latest progress pictures.

Oh wow what great areoles what are you doing to grow yours

Thanks.  Big Grin

I'm taking 3,000 mg of pm.

Oh ok i will be using oils and then estrogen cream

(26-03-2018, 12:58 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(26-03-2018, 01:48 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

Thanks Tanya.   Big Grin

wow, not even any anti-androgens? that's awesome growth then!!!!

Just pm, no anti-androgens.  Maybe going cold turkey on pm for periods of time helps with my development?

Maybe add some Fenugreek for its Prolactin properties & Progrsterone Cream? Prolactin & Progesterone are both important for bio-fem development. They seem to help with NBE, too. Congrats on your achievements so far. I’ve done the whole alphabet of herbs. I’m currently on PM, PC & FG only. With regular extended breaks.

(25-03-2018, 04:45 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(25-03-2018, 03:13 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  

Oh wow what great areoles what are you doing to grow yours

Thanks.  Big Grin

I'm taking 3,000 mg of pm.

Hello!  Love the pictures and want mine to get like yours. If you do not mind,may I ask how you split your 3000 mg per day,or how often you take the PM. I am at 2000 mg. and have nowhere near the growth you have. I am Jealous!!!   LOL 

Thanks in advance!

(27-03-2018, 05:47 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Maybe add some Fenugreek for its Prolactin properties & Progrsterone Cream? Prolactin & Progesterone are both important for bio-fem development. They seem to help with NBE, too. Congrats on your achievements so far. I’ve done the whole alphabet of herbs. I’m currently on PM, PC & FG only. With regular extended breaks.

Thank you.   Big Grin

I'll take your advice in mind.

(31-03-2018, 11:58 PM)Lovebuns69 Wrote:  Hello!  Love the pictures and want mine to get like yours. If you do not mind,may I ask how you split your 3000 mg per day,or how often you take the PM. I am at 2000 mg. and have nowhere near the growth you have. I am Jealous!!!   LOL 

Thanks in advance!

I take 1,500 mg in the morning and 1,500 mg in the evening.

(01-04-2018, 12:37 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(27-03-2018, 05:47 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Maybe add some Fenugreek for its Prolactin properties & Progrsterone Cream? Prolactin & Progesterone are both important for bio-fem development. They seem to help with NBE, too. Congrats on your achievements so far. I’ve done the whole alphabet of herbs. I’m currently on PM, PC & FG only. With regular extended breaks.

Thank you.   Big Grin

I'll take your advice in mind.

(31-03-2018, 11:58 PM)Lovebuns69 Wrote:  Hello!  Love the pictures and want mine to get like yours. If you do not mind,may I ask how you split your 3000 mg per day,or how often you take the PM. I am at 2000 mg. and have nowhere near the growth you have. I am Jealous!!!   LOL 

Thanks in advance!

I take 1,500 mg in the morning and 1,500 mg in the evening.

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I will be upping my dose each day! Have a great day!

Those Arora’s are unbelievable  Shy WB long time .

Those magnificent aerolas look even better in see through negligees eh flame 
Wink 
Julie 
X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon