Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

(10-12-2020, 08:52 PM)Xandi Wrote:  
(10-12-2020, 02:44 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  So, the same PM capsule can be inserted as a suppository even if it is intended for oral use?

Hi Alexis,

I've been doing that for the last couple of days, it does work, although I decided to scrap the capsule, I just don't think it's a smart idea to absorb all that plastic directly into my bloodstream.
So I pop it open, mix the powder with about 5 ml of warm water inside a syringe and then stick that one up my bum and shoot it in (no needle of course). You could probably use a lube launcher instead of the syringe for a more pleasant experience (I'm cheap, so I passed a 220gritt sandpaper over the edges of the syringe, they were quite sharp).

Xandi
I tried a small syringe today, is always a battle getting the capsule in and unpleasant. Don't want to gross out but the syringe was quite pleasant now look forward to my pm dose. Definitely recommend the syringe method

Hi girls,

I bought me a nice syringe with a 2 inch spout. I don't do the capsule up the bottom any more. I dissolve the PM powder into a bit of warm water and shoot this up into the rectum. Once you get used to it, it becomes a great sensation and I look forward to it. The PM high also kicks in more potent, say about 30 min later. Then my nipples become uber sensitive to touch and I get so aroused you won't believe it.

So yes, for me still, the anal route is far better than the oral route and I have yet to encounter anything negative with it. It is definitely the way to take PM. I have never liked the powder, or parts of it, passing through my liver.

So, my next dilemma.  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I've been on 2 X 2mg Progynova and 100mg Spiro since 5 days ago.

I would love to hear your of your experience with either of the two. Any negative aspects, positive aspects, how long does it take to show results etc.

I would also like to know whether I can take my usual 500mg PM bottom injection together with a 2mg Progynova tablet, taken orally?

Love

Bev (Tanner Stage 2)

if you took PM by injecting inside anus, have you thought what happen if you got rectum cancer or scrotum cancer. it would be dangerous. Capsules are made to took from mouth not from Anus.

Be safe.

what will happen if get bleeding continuously from anus due to hot flashes inside ass. what will happen if you got genital warts, boil or haemorrhoids. Rectal ulcers can also happen if temperature inside ass is very much high.

dont play with your anus. be safe

(26-02-2021, 03:30 PM)femboy Wrote:  

what will happen if get bleeding continuously from anus due to hot flashes inside ass. what will happen if you got genital warts, boil or haemorrhoids. Rectal ulcers can also happen if temperature inside ass is very much high.

dont play with your anus. be safe

It is said that the best place for administering medication is through the rectum. I've read this in many medical publications, and is the reason I tried it myself. That's why they have suppositories after all. But I hear you!

Just remember, the unregulated PM that we all drink goes through your kidneys, and who knows what could eventually happen to you if your system can't cope with the daily intake of PM any more. PM is a fine powder, and by drinking it you are sending it through your digestive system. There are folks on this group that drink a whole lot of PM,  along with a cocktail of herbs and other plant- derived phyto estrogens. Time will tell what happens. It's a great experiment, and no-one is really watching us since we do it by ourselves.

So I have decided to take my PM by shooting up from the bottom. I've become good at doing it, I find it pleasureable, I'm not grossed out by it. I will be immediately aware of any discomfort or possible problem down there, since it is a very sensitive area, and I monitor it very closely. And I'm not worried about my stomach, kidneys, liver, or other vital digestive organs anymore, vital organs that could potentially be damaged by long term PM use. The rectum looks and cleans itself, secretes what it doesn't like and is designed to deal with waste. So I feel a whole lot better going this route. And as it is I only shoot 500mg PM in the morning and 500mg at night. Not a lot, but enough for my developement.

If you think about it, your ass is probably a lot stronger than your liver or kidneys!

So, to each his/her own.

Bev

Bev! I've missed you. So good to see you popping in. Speaking of "popping", I do wish we could see those boobs of yours someday. I've been wondering what they look like since forever.

Regarding the suppository route, I think Lotus mentioned the need to slow absorption of PM; that a slower release is better, as you want to keep your E levels up for a while. And as I understand it, a proper suppository will help. I've gotten some coconut oil, which is very firm at room temp and I picked up some silicone candy-making molds, with the intention of mixing up a batch of PM suppositories and storing in a cool place.

Anyway, just some food for thought.

(28-02-2021, 03:03 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Bev! I've missed you. So good to see you popping in. Speaking of "popping", I do wish we could see those boobs of yours someday. I've been wondering what they look like since forever.

Regarding the suppository route, I think Lotus mentioned the need to slow absorption of PM; that a slower release is better, as you want to keep your E levels up for a while. And as I understand it, a proper suppository will help. I've gotten some coconut oil, which is very firm at room temp and I picked up some silicone candy-making molds, with the intention of mixing up a batch of PM suppositories and storing in a cool place.

Anyway, just some food for thought.

Hi Nipply,

Thank you girl! So nice of you to miss me. What can I tell ya? Covid has hit me hard business wise, been very busy getting back into the game. Going a bit better now.

As for my body, my boobs have reached their limit I guess (tanner stage 2-3 according to how I see myself on the scale), they're soft and round and my nipples are larger, protrude more and are super sensitive. My ass and hips have increased in size. Just love the feeling of touching my larger ass, feeling the new cellulite is so sexy and erotic. When I lie on my back I can feel the wobbliness of lying on a bigger booty. I have had to change to the next size up denims too (14) since my regular size (12) was just getting unwearable. As for the rest, smoother, thinner and drier skin - yes, facial changes - yes, hair - softer and more curly - yes, muscle definition almost none - yes, arms a lot thinner but with more soft cellulite - yes, loss of general strength - yes, veins showing - none, ribs disappearing - yes, upper legs softer and fuller - yes.

But since last week I've been on proper pharma, Progynova and Spiro. The Spiro is already starting to affect my penis and it was getting a little sore when I had a little semi erection last night. I think I'll do Spiro for about 3-6 months to kickstart the Estrogen of the Progynova, kill of the testes and reduce the size of my (naturally small) penis even more. That would be great. I mean, why screw around right? Just do it!

Anyway, I don't think I'll post pics. I don't want to throw private things out there into the world anymore.

But what I want to know is whether anyone has ever taken pharma estrogen together with PM? That's what I'm doing now!  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon