Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new dress!

Wow! what a day!

I`v been out shopping a good 6 hours with the girls as we were after evening dresses for a Charity Ball in April, it was so much fun! although I really wish All changing rooms came with a seat in them as some of the really long dresses are hard to put on standing up and on your own, although the One we went to was quite full so we had the disabled changing room so 2 of us could go in and that was pretty cool coz zipping up and tiny hook and eye things are easier that way And you can sit down!  Wink

Though one of my girl friends is Seriously jealous of my figure (I`m the only one of us that wears a UK  Size 10) and I`m a bit taller than she is (I`m 5`6), she kinda got a bit funny with me at lunch time because all I wanted was a huge slice of chocolate cake and bowl of Unicorn Icecream, she had Chinese food, she said no wonder you`re size 10!??? I`m like, erm... there`s Waaaay more calories in what I had to eat, but I think that just made it worse?

as it turns out I actually went back and bought the first dress I tried althogh I did see one I really wanted, but they all agreed that "the blue one" looked the best by far.
so here it is!

here`s a bit more info on it and better pics: https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/sto...+275057_-1

when my feet stop hurting (I`m still in training ), I`ll post a pic of me wearing it Cool xx

Pic of without it would be good as well
X
Naughty Julie

(12-03-2018, 11:08 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Pic of without it would be good as well
X
Naughty Julie

LOL

Ya know, of All the things I`d never do... that`s the thing I`d never do the most! Tongue xx

Besides, a Girl`s gotta have Some mystery! Wink

(12-03-2018, 11:34 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(12-03-2018, 11:08 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Pic of without it would be good as well
X
Naughty Julie

LOL

Ya know, of All the things I`d never do... that`s the thing I`d never do the most!   Tongue  xx

Besides, a Girl`s gotta have Some mystery! Wink

Ya gotta excuse Julie....  She's a pervert in both Gender Lands.   LOL...   But , that dress is gorgeous never the less..

XO

Blush
Julie

I must agree with most of the posts (Julie).
Your dress looks amazing.
Looking forward to seeing how bad you make that model look and how envious you make me.
Bobbi

Yes agreed 
We need to see the beauty in the dress
X
Julie

well, no promises, but if I have time 2moro I`ll take some pics then, I have breakfast with the girls in the morning, them I`m off shopping, so if there`s time afterwards, i`ll see what I can do Wink xx

I managed to get a bit of time today so I quickly had a couple of pics taken, I`m in daytime makeup not evening wear, and I don`t have the right shoes or my shawl yet, so the look is nowhere near complete, but it should give a rough idea of the fit Smile

and in true Katie style, it wouldn`t be complete with a few out takes of me giggling again! (I struggle to things seriously, including myself)  Big Grin  xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon