Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do people put tons of money into a herbal supply instead of just regular low E ?

Pueraria Mirifica from Ainterol comes at +-15$ for 100 capsules of 500 mg.
Most people are on 1500 mg minimum. That means 15$ a month +- for their phytoestrogenic compound of their regimen. Most take either Red Reishi or Saw Palmetto with that. That costs about 7$ for 100 capsules of 300 mg. You need to take at least 900 mg to see some effect. So that means another 7$ per month.

A three month supply of a basic low dosage herbal regimen costs +-100$ while you can get 12 Climara 100 mcg patches at Inhousepharmacy for less than 90$.

Low dose means 50 micrograms or 25 micrograms for some people. 

Climara are matrix patches. They can be cut in half or quarters. 

You would have a 6-12 month supply for 90$ without a prescription and you are guaranteed that you are taking an effective estrogenic product.

Why would someone rather chose an unregulated herbal product that costs more and is a roll of the dice?

I see that some people who intend to actually transition spend tons of money on Kelp, BO and PM when they can just get regular low dose Estradiol over the counter, with progesterone cream ( also OTC ) 

Why?

There are probably many reasons, a sure one is that it provides a layer of abstraction that allows one to suspend beleif and protect denial.
you see, by taking Pharma Estrogen it`s almost a clear admission that you`re taking Female hormones, whereas a "herb" is a bit non descript and doesn`t really require the same level of acknowledgement.
One might even convince oneself that it`s "only a herb" and can`t possibly be effective (this happens a lot on some TS forums) thereby removing the ownership of the condition.

TLDR; it`s semi effective whilst allowing the protection of denial.

Duh
And easier to obtain 

Julie

(10-03-2018, 10:04 PM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  Pueraria Mirifica from Ainterol comes at +-15$ for 100 capsules of 500 mg.
Most people are on 1500 mg minimum. That means 15$ a month +- for their phytoestrogenic compound of their regimen. Most take either Red Reishi or Saw Palmetto with that. That costs about 7$ for 100 capsules of 300 mg. You need to take at least 900 mg to see some effect. So that means another 7$ per month.

A three month supply of a basic low dosage herbal regimen costs +-100$ while you can get 12 Climara 100 mcg patches at Inhousepharmacy for less than 90$.

Low dose means 50 micrograms or 25 micrograms for some people. 

Climara are matrix patches. They can be cut in half or quarters. 

You would have a 6-12 month supply for 90$ without a prescription and you are guaranteed that you are taking an effective estrogenic product.

Why would someone rather chose an unregulated herbal product that costs more and is a roll of the dice?

I see that some people who intend to actually transition spend tons of money on Kelp, BO and PM when they can just get regular low dose Estradiol over the counter, with progesterone cream ( also OTC ) 

Why?
How do you get this without a prescription? From what I can see it sure looks like you need one.

Assuming one is talking about those aiming to transition (rather than men simply exploring having more female breasts), Climara (for example) is not OTC here in the US and still requires a prescription.

I can see some using PM/PM cream and a Noogle/Kangzhu as a targeted approach for a more limited aim.

If one is looking to take things further and is or is considering guzzling bottles of the stuff or BO regularly, then it is very pertinent question, even with the extra hurdle of gaining the prescription.

Trying to achieve the latter with excess amounts of herbals can be detrimental to one's liver and that is itself a good reason to explore the prescription route, if that is one's aim.

(10-03-2018, 10:04 PM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  Climara are matrix patches. They can be cut in half or quarters. 

there`s a problem with that, yes the herbals are unregulated and you might not be getting the same purity or dose consistantly, but the exact same applies to online Pharma that will sell without a script, and usually from places like India etc... the stuff you get from there also has no guarantee for purity or dose consistancy, there`s a LOT of fake stuff out there and unscupulous sellers that don`t give a damn about your health.
and whereas you might get a bit of grass or some dandilion in your PM, it`s better than rat poison! (there have been cases of this!).
so eitherway, unless you get it from a legit source through proper channels, it`s still as you say "a roll of the dice. xx

OnTheVergeOfDiscovery 
JulieTG

Climara can be obtained without a prescription from Inhousepharmacy.vu.

It’s safer than Pueraria Mirifica. Since Estradiol is regulated by the FDA and Pueraria Mirifica is not regulated by any food or drug administration.

They can throw whatever they want in the Pueraria Mirifica bottle, that is not possible with Climara from Bayer.

Inhouse is a very well known and reputed pharmacy.

Ainterol often gets mix reports.

PM can even cause a lack of production of red blood cells.
I will copy paste the scientific link here as a proof, give me a minute.

Kind regards, 
Elissa

I can only speak for myself here, PM and WP was a way to test the waters to see if this low dose of estrogen would actually quiten her voice without actually admitting to my wife what I was doing, and why I was doing it.
Any real HRT is not available over the counter without a prescription in Canada, most ( if not all ) medications that do require a script will be stopped at customs, very little gets through.

(11-03-2018, 05:14 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(10-03-2018, 10:04 PM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  Climara are matrix patches. They can be cut in half or quarters. 

there`s a problem with that, yes the herbals are unregulated and you might not be getting the same purity or dose consistantly, but the exact same applies to online Pharma that will sell without a script, and usually from places like India etc... the stuff you get from there also has no guarantee for purity or dose consistancy, there`s a LOT of fake stuff out there and unscupulous sellers that don`t give a damn about your health.
and whereas you might get a bit of grass or some dandilion in your PM, it`s better than rat poison! (there have been cases of this!).
so eitherway, unless you get it from a legit source through proper channels, it`s still as you say "a roll of the dice. xx

Inhousepharmacy.vu has been around since 1996.

I and many others have had permission from their doctor to buy products from Inhouse because they are not available in their home country. In my case that were Estradiol Valerate injections.

The international pharmacy in my country ( Belgium ) even buys from Inhouse when they can’t find it in stock or in the country.

Ainterol is not a place any doctor would point you to, on the other hand.

Phytoestrogens are not all that safer than actual estrogen. 

Snake root for example also known as black cohosh, can be toxic in amounts higher than 2000 mg.

Phyto doesn’t mean no risks.
Phyto products often contain more trash than pharma products.

Look at Bovine Ovary.
If you have a supplier who buys cattle from China, you risk mad cow disease. Not something you risk from expired Estradiol. 

You see what I mean, Katie? 

Elissa 
Xx

(11-03-2018, 05:22 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I can only speak for myself here,  PM and WP was a way to test the waters to see if this low dose of estrogen would actually quiten her voice without actually admitting to my wife what I was doing, and why I was doing it.
Any real HRT is not available over the counter without a prescription in Canada, most ( if not all ) medications that do require a script will be stopped at customs, very little gets through.

Doctoronline writes out prescriptions and that way can get through customs.

You have a higher chance of your herbals being seized at customs because of some tropical disease risk for the agriculture, than you have with a simple box of Climara patches. 

There are many reputed online doctor chains that will write hormones out through informed consent.

If you have a prescription I can’t see how they would seize it at customs.

Things like bovine ovary will get seized quicker, due to risks for the own cattle.

Herbs cost tons more, are unregulated and way more ineffective than actual estrogen or Estradiol which is familiar to the body and will not cause health trouble as easy as some herbs can. Pueraria can cause diarrhea, the liver will have a harder time processing it,... 

Herbs are just that, herbs. 

Apart from Spearmint and Peppermint, Licorice, most herbs are regarded as ineffective for someone who is AMAB. You would need to eat tons of them. Red Clover for example. 

It will transition your wallet quicker than it will transition yourself. 

Many people on Ainterolherbs forums have claimed that no more than AA cup was gained at doses of 4000 mg, which is nearly toxic. 

1 mg of Estrace or Elleste-Solo or Estrofem or Progynova, could have done the same.

Many of those who take herbs and claim growth, also take Spironolactone, Dutasteride or Finasteride and then claim that the herb did the job while the reduction of T and DHT by the prescription medicine was to blame for the occured results / growth. Seen it often.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon