Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Uh Oh ?

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have been noticing that one of the girls in the office has been pause looking , ie looking at me a little more intensley than usual and slightly above me ?

Today I was in corridor and myself and her and another lady all bump met, me being a gentleman popped back to let them through and had on my mind,

Ladies first and waved my hand,

She stood there smiled and said come on

Ladies first to me ??????????????????????????????????????????

Now I really am not sure if something has been picked up or the phrase was on her mind and she said it in error

x

Julie

Maybe she`s just psychic and simply read your mind, and the reason she looks at you but slightly above is to check out your Crown Chakra?

"The Crown chakra is primarily associated to the pituitary gland, and secondarily to the pineal and the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus and pituitary gland work in pair to regulate the endocrine system."

and as we all know, that`s what gets affected with HRT!

so the comment was accidental blurting of other peoples thoughts (amateur!) and the looking means you`ve been outed by your own Aura!!!! :O

other than that.... I`v absolutely no idea! Big Grin

Thats my own thinking as well

Thought for weeks she was looking at my aura,

I look a little younger and have changed , but not that much

x

Julie

x

well the Crown Chakra`s suposed to be a deep purple/violet color, and if yours is all like frilly and Pink, it`s a dead giveaway really.

you Do know i`m just kidding, right?!? Big Grin

actually It would be interesting now to have a kirlian photo

I have had 3 done and all 3 were just one HUGE ball of red, which is either

sexual energy or anger,

now I have mellowed considerably it would be interesting

every body else you could see the chakra colours , not mine ,

was just RED

lol

x

Julie

x

(26-02-2018, 04:58 PM)julieTG Wrote:   I have had 3 done and all 3 were just one HUGE ball of red, which is either

sexual energy or anger,

now I have mellowed considerably it would be interesting

Yup, like I said, it`s probably Pink now Big Grin xx

LOL

would not be surprised

x

Julie

My aura is a halo  Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon