Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Considering starting PM or BO, staying male, and have a couple of questions

Let me start off by saying I love this site and it has so much great info i never knew was out there.

A little background on me first. I am 45, genetic male, bisexual, about 6'2, 240. I am a big guy torso wise and have always had moobs (about a B cup) and a little extra around the waist. More with middle age spread.  LOL My wife an i have a great sex life and are completely open about me crossdressing and gender switch sometimes. I "came out" to her a few years after we were married. She not only accepted it, but was very excited about it. I do not go out and only dress for her and sometimes when i am alone. She likes my boobs.

As I already have boobs for the most part, my goal would be to improve the shape and hopefully get fuller more fem nipples.

Here is my concern about starting this. I was diagnosed with low T about 5 years ago and have been on testosterone replacement therapy since. Currently using Testopel implants every 3 months. This is to treat low energy and libido.

I have read that this process is very likely to affect the male performance (no erections). I am also guessing for best results, i would need to stop the test therapy? Also likely to cause performance issues.

I already use ED drugs. Will these still be effective during this process?

Sorry for the barrage of questions. I have been reading and lurking for a long time and finally have the guts to post this up.  Smile Thanks to anyone for info.

Hi Lola

well others am sure will chip in

I would not stop the t treatment , I have sky high t levels and have growth slow and sure,

and ZERO problems with erections

Julie

x

That is great news Julie. i know everyone is different, but I am encouraged to hear of someone successful with my same scenario. Please, if anyone has any other info or experience, chime in!

Just to fill the gap here. I did start with PM on 9-17-18. Here is my thread: My PM Thread

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon