Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Low dose is not equal to slow dose!!

Low dose is not equal to slow dose! This is very important to remind yourself of.

I have been taking 50 microgram patches of Systen, Janssen-Cilag, every 3 days ( 72 hours ) with a bit of Spearmint and Peppermint. 

My lab values are the following :

114 pg / ml Estradiol = female ranges 
0,100 Free testosterone = Below female ranges!
17.9 ng/dl total testosterone = perfectly female range.

My libido is sky high 
I feel relaxed 
I am not moody 
I am experiencing painful breast tenderness. 
I have skin as soft as ever.

I have been on Progynova and Androcur for 2 years before starting patches  and those never gave me the values as great as Estradiol patches give me. 

Without an actual anti-androgen I have lower T than when I was using Androcur.

I feel fantastic. 

I need to only take one patch every 72 hours and a bit of Spearmint and Peppermint every day. No nasty side effects, no fuz. 

I feel very relieved.

Keep in mind that low dose does not equal slow dose. My super low dose is a transitioning dose for my body Big Grin

Its Supprising how some of us can kill or keep testosterone low with even just a low dose of estrogen.

On herbal my T was already lower than a few girlfriends on HRT, with 200+ mg of spiro..

My T was completly decimated with only 100mg spiro, and 200mg estrodot patchs.

Now on injections, no spiro. Not only has my T never had the rebound others talk about, but according to general concensious my Estrogen is too low to keep my testosterone down.. 0.04nmol is below acceptable levels, even for a female.

It certainly is fascinating

and yes for some 50mcg every 3 days will be transition level, others the same would not even cause budding in 6 months

Julie

x

Elissa

was most of your growth created by the previous 2 years , which I must say is quite breath taking ?

So are you saying the patches now have reduced your levels now further and you feel great on them ?

x

Julie

I like my patches.   It took awhile for my T to drop below 100.  I have been on HRT for almost 14 months.  I have gained 1.5" on my boobs, about the same on my rear and lost almost 1.5" from my waist.  I have just recently been put on 3 full patches.  Cant wait to see what changes might happen in 6 months.   Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon