Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Superoxide Dismutase

Superoxide dismutase is arguably the body’s most crucial antioxidant, as it is responsible for disarming the most dangerous free radicals of all: the highly reactive superoxide radicals.

Superoxide radicals, or anions (negatively charged atoms), are produced when oxygen gains an excess electron. This occurs through normal metabolic processes, such as the catalytic transformation of various molecules by enzymes.

SOD is responsible for catalyzing the conversion of superoxide to elemental oxygen and hydrogen peroxide. This transformation is called dismutation, hence the enzyme’s name. Although hydrogen peroxide is also a pro-oxidant compound, it is subsequently converted by the enzymes catalase and glutathione peroxidase to simple water and oxygen.

Get it here (I suggest if you can to wait for a deal from swansons as this is expensive) 

Keep in mind that this Dismutase that has been engineered to pass the gut acids. 
There are other dismutases that are cheaper but you need to get one with (GliSODin) or else you are wasting your money 

I have been taking this on and off for the past 2 weeks and have noticed feeling better and less inflamed(Back Issues from Car Accident).
When I am doing physical activity such as exercise / cardio I have more stamina and less pain. Pretty awesome stuff reminds me a lot of Serrpapetase

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon