Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about nipple size after a stop

A question for those that grew their nipples to feminine size with PM and then stopped: do nipples lose size and shape after a stop?
I know first hand that breasts "deflate" when stopping the herbs, losing fat and only leaving the tissue, but do nipples do the same?

I am comfortable with starting/stopping PM "for fun" because I can still work out a manly chest afterwards (for now), but I have no idea of what will happen to the nipples.

Any account of real experience is appreciated.
Thank you

(01-06-2018, 08:34 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  A question for those that grew their nipples to feminine size with PM and then stopped: do nipples lose size and shape after a stop?
I know first hand that breasts "deflate" when stopping the herbs, losing fat and only leaving the tissue, but do nipples do the same?

I am comfortable with starting/stopping PM "for fun" because I can still work out a manly chest afterwards (for now), but I have no idea of what will happen to the nipples.

Any account of real experience is appreciated.
Thank you

this sounds a very interesting question and I would like to find out too.

Well I don't know how long you stop ,I usually stop for 2 weeks . My breasts go down in size but my nipples stay  enlarged and they look even bigger with the smaller breasts

Hi Happyfeet, thank you for the reply.
When I stop I do it for months. Eventually I will stop for good. So the question is actually if over a long stop the nipples go back to a male shape or not.

But it's good (ish) to know that in 2 weeks they won't change. This scares me a little.

Anyone that has any experience after stopping PM for a long time?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon