Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to start Progesterone???

(11-07-2018, 09:16 PM)Mark1977-2014 Wrote:  My boyfriend has told me he doesnt want me to feminize myself but my paremts have told me i got to do what i feel they support me in my journey

Anyone that Truly loves you will want what`s best for you and want to see you happy, your parents are right in this! xx

Thanks that teally helps me

(11-07-2018, 01:10 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(11-07-2018, 04:28 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Progesterone Cream

Smokey Mountain Naturals is the brand Lotus recommended to me, and I in turn recommend to others. I really like it.

Now THAT’S Funny !!! 

LoL

What form would you recommend  pill  or cream ? Should you cycle it or not ?

Defo cream (bio-identical only!) and I prefer to cycle it, but that`s your call. xx

Lost me ???????????????????
whats funny ?
x

Julie

Huh

Ok thanks Katie just a couple quick questions tho.  How do you cycle with it ? And how often daily? Where all do you apply? I really would like to try it and see if it helps me . O and by the way I took some of your previous advise about clothes, makeup, etc. I can't thank everyone enough for all the help you ladies have given me

(13-07-2018, 12:00 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Ok thanks Katie just a couple quick questions tho.  How do you cycle with it ? And how often daily? Where all do you apply? I really would like to try it and see if it helps me . O and by the way I took some of your previous advise about clothes, makeup, etc. I can't thank everyone enough for all the help you ladies have given me

Re: How do you cycle with it ? And how often daily? Where all do you apply?

Have a look at the Recommended Usage section of whichever product you're looking at. 

Smokey Mountain Natural's is towards the bottom of this page, under Product Information.

https://smokymountainnaturals.com/produc...life-cream

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon