Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization

(28-11-2020, 04:56 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I’ve been a breakfast skipper my whole adult life, too. I don’t like going to bed hungry, so that probably does add to my figure.

The science behind loosing the weight is simple. It comes down to energy storage and not that whole calories crap.
Whatever you eat, goes through your liver and all glucose is converted into glycogen and stored onsite right in the liver. That way, whenever your muscles need energy, the liver will convert glycogen into glucose and release it into the bloodstream. All sucrose gets converted directly to fat, that's why you should run away whenever you see sugar, half of it is sucrose.
A good meal would give an average modern citizen a 12 to 14 hours reserve of glycogen (if you work out or do hard physical labor you burn it faster). Once the glycogen reserve is depleted, you get hungry at first and then if you abstain from eating, your body will switch to burning fat. The longer you stay in that mode, the more fat you will burn. Of course, eating processed food would bring all the fat reserve right back.
I pig out most nights but I only eat what I cook myself or raw fruit and vegetables. My weight stays flat at 169 pounds.
In the video I posted above, Mattson describes a bit the benefits of switching into fat burning mode, it goes all the way to brain cells regeneration.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-01-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-01-2018, 11:29 PM
Calorie Restriction in Male Mice Feminizes Gene Expression - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-01-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Xandi - 25-11-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by VergeOfDiscovery - 28-11-2020, 03:02 AM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Xandi - 28-11-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Stevenator. - 28-11-2020, 04:56 AM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Xandi - 28-11-2020, 06:51 AM