Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization

Hi Verge,
Even though this is an old post, I thought I'd chime in and share a video here,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UkZAwKoCP8&list=PLMQP3m8_R7YyfLOroLOlh65mbOhOEiUSy&index=12

I've been experimenting with this since 2014, I found it much easier to just skip breakfast instead.
If you try looking back to the last century, you would be amazed to find out that humans haven't always eat breakfast the way we are doing it nowadays. I narrowed the change to one of Bernays's PR stunts, it's a really interesting story if you find time to look into it.
Anyways, from my personal experience, the whole "hunger" feeling is insulin related, your body knows there's a huge load of food coming its way so it prepares itself in advance by producing insulin. To oversimplify, what insulin does is it takes excess glucose from the blood stream and turns it into fat- a good thing to do while you're eating, but insulin without eating completely depletes the sugar from your blood and hence kicks in the survival instinct that pushes you to eat whatever you can get your hands on. It does that because it's easier for it to process new food than to dig in into the storage. The more you eat, the more insulin you make and your body will remember tomorrow to make even more. The end result is insulin resistance (been there) and diabetes (I was getting ready to follow into my father's footsteps and start insulin shots at the age of 37).
Well, what I managed to figure out is that, if you manage to fight the urge to eat, the hunger goes away after about half an hour. Licorice root tea helps a lot to keep the "fake hunger" at bay. Thing is, your body is a smart machine and it figures out really fast that there's no food delivery, so it will kick in burning the fat storage instead. The above video explains a bit of the benefits of that (other than loosing weight).
I first started eating breakfast at the office instead of eating it at home, then after I got used to that, I started pushing the breakfast later in the day, 15 minutes at a time. Couples of months later I realized that my breakfast is really close to lunch time, so I merged them into one meal, then I continued pushing the lunch time later and later, until I finally settled for 3PM as the first meal of the day.
Then I switched jobs and my new employer wasn't happy with me eating in front of my computer at 3PM, I should be eating at noon as everybody else, so I said fuck him and I skipped the office meals altogether. I moved to a different job but the meal time stuck.
Now I am eating my first (and sometimes only) meal of the day around 5 or 5:30 PM and I never felt better, both physically and mentally (went from 270 pounds down to 169 and held that steady for the last (almost) 4 years).
Of course, it matters a lot WHAT you are eating - you must put the junk food in the junk bin where it belongs and get real food instead.

Just my two cents Smile

Cheers,
Xandi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-01-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-01-2018, 11:29 PM
Calorie Restriction in Male Mice Feminizes Gene Expression - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-01-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Xandi - 25-11-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by VergeOfDiscovery - 28-11-2020, 03:02 AM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Xandi - 28-11-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Stevenator. - 28-11-2020, 04:56 AM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Xandi - 28-11-2020, 06:51 AM