Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my `Moon` based program.

I woke up to growing pains and incredible heat this morning on Day 4 of my Progesterone cycle.

I take 150mg Spiro in 2 doses daily, 75 morning 75 nighttime, every day
8mg EV orally each day, 4 morning 4 at night.
2.5mg Finasteride daily taken in the morning.

I use 100 E2 patch once a month on a Full Moon and that stays on for a week.
I use Progesterone Cream for 7 days on a New Moon.

I`m in my second month of doing this now after 2 years of just E and blockers, the progeterone cream doesn`t make me tired or bitchy anymore either? so i figure my body`s now actually ready to start using it.

last months new moon I did notice a slight ache during the PC part of my cycle, but thought nothing of it, This time it`s very definitely growing pains!

my thinking for this cycle is that i wanted to a close as possible replicate the normal cycles of a GG in hopes that will lead to a more natural breast size and shape, they have E in their systems all the while (so i have my 8mg baseline), they peak E and peak P during their month (so i have my patches and PC).
I use the Moon cycles as it`s really accurate and I can just use this moon cycle clock i have that will just show me when it`s time to take what. thus keeping it simple (read idiot proof LOL).

for the last perhaps year of taking hrt, my growth seems to have settled at 36B, with only the odd ache hear and there but no realy change for almost a year now, this morning though definitely feels there some activity going on again, and although I`m quite happy with the size I have (I "pass", what else do i need?) it would be kinda nice to have a little bit More if it`s possible  Wink

This isn`t meant as advice for others, it`s just what I`m doing personally and is purely experimental!

Katie 
On 

Dark side of the moon

X

Julie

(21-01-2018, 03:32 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Katie 
On 

Dark side of the moon

X

Julie

Or wish you were here

(21-01-2018, 05:27 PM)evy Wrote:  
(21-01-2018, 03:32 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Katie 
On 

Dark side of the moon

X

Julie

Or wish you were here

well I`m gunna shine on like a crazy diamond, learning to fly! Cool

Look at my avatar

If you really knew what the dark side of the moon meant ?

X

Julie

well I Evy and I obviously thought it was a Pink Floyd reference, if it isn`t, can you enlighten us please? xx

(21-01-2018, 10:13 PM)Katie Wrote:  [quote pid='200552' dateline='1516569218']
 I Evy and I obviously thought it was a Pink Floyd reference, if it isn`t, can you enlighten us please? xx 

[/quote]

An atribute to steve barret of Pink floyd.

pm me
x

Well yesterday was day 5 and this morning they`re really really aching! and my night shirt feels a little tighter (could be the tenderness though), so Something seems to be going on!? I really do hope it`s another growth spurt, they`ve not felt like this for over a year now, maybe I will get C cup one day? Big Grin

Good luck Katie. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon