Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Instant increase

I wear a 36B normally ( I did get to a small 36C a couple of years ago) and with a mans baggy leather jacket on, I've never had any problems when in public - until this week.

Whilst on holiday over Christmas & N.Y., my wife noticed some newish flab on my stomach and decided that the best way to deal with it is a tight-laced corset! Quite a few years ago I did wear one anyway until it more or less wore out, so I dug it out and have been wearing it all this past week.

Now, if you think of period costume dramas, there is a reason for those heaving bosoms, the corset pushes everything up and out!! Measuring over my 36B bra with the corset on, I'm now 41" round my bust! Big Grin Big Grin
However, the knock-on effect of that is that instead of the leather jacket sitting nicely on top, it now drops back either side and emphasises them even more.
So yesterday we had to go shopping and I got a very nice ladies long line quilted jacket (with centre zip, so no left or right fastening give away) to wear out in public. Rolleyes

You`re braver and more patient than me, I bought a corset when I first started out (amongst other things) tried it once and thought Screw that! it`s been in my wardrode ever since!
it`s just way too fiddly and I`m not really one for clothes that I can`t put on and take off myself (the zip on a few Going-Out dresses being the exception). Not to mention just how uncomfotable they made me feel all trussed up like a chicken! LOL
I`v no idea what size you are, but you`re More than welcome to it if you like! xx

(20-01-2018, 01:08 PM)Katie Wrote:  You`re braver and more patient than me, I bought a corset when I first started out (amongst other things) tried it once and thought Screw that! it`s been in my wardrode ever since!
it`s just way too fiddly and I`m not really one for clothes that I can`t put on and take off myself (the zip on a few Going-Out dresses being the exception). Not to mention just how uncomfotable they made me feel all trussed up like a chicken! LOL
I`v no idea what size you are, but you`re More than welcome to it if you like! xx

Thanks for the offer Katie, but the secret to a comfortable corset is that it needs to be made to measure, so whatever our respective nominal dress sizes are, yours wouldn't fit me, I'm afraid.
As for your other comments, again, if its made to measure and fits properly, it's no real hassle and quite simple to put on by myself. However each to her/his own. Smile
Video 

Haven't tried one of these (corsets), but found this video helpful if ever venturing to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNGchx1YpBU

She (Lucy) appears to have several helpful videos on the subject.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon