Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's Face and Body Changes

LOL, Katie!

great work aria,  Smile nice presentation, thanks for sharing. You are now ready to step out no?.

(23-01-2018, 05:51 AM)Lotus Wrote:  great work aria,  Smile nice presentation, thanks for sharing. You are now ready to step out no?.

Ummmm, not until I get my voice to act the part...   Big Grin

(23-01-2018, 06:09 AM)Aria Wrote:  Ummmm, not until I get my voice to act the part...   Big Grin

Actually you`de be quite surprised at just How little you can actually get away with!
if you can practice just a few key words and prases, you can you survive out there quite easily!
stuff like: Please, Thank you, yes, No, Hi / hello, bye / see-ya... just those alone will get through almsot ALL shopping trips! Cool 
if you can get just those words sounding as perfectly fem as you can, you`ll survive! I know because I did for a year! xx

(23-01-2018, 09:44 AM)Katie Wrote:  
(23-01-2018, 06:09 AM)Aria Wrote:  Ummmm, not until I get my voice to act the part...   Big Grin

Actually you`de be quite surprised at just How little you can actually get away with!
if you can practice just a few key words and prases, you can you survive out there quite easily!
stuff like: Please, Thank you, yes, No, Hi / hello, bye / see-ya... just those alone will get through almsot ALL shopping trips! Cool 
if you can get just those words sounding as perfectly fem as you can, you`ll survive! I know because I did for a year! xx

I suppose that would be like learning to survive in a foreign country...  Hmmmmm, great idea Katie!  I knew we kept you and Julie around for something.   LOL.. Tongue Big Grin

I am still a house dweller when it comes to wearing a dress or a more daring style of clothing.  ( emphasizing breast and my figure )  But, today I was home alone finally in the last week...  We've had outbreaks of flu and nasty colds around my house.....  Sheesh..

I know that these pics really don't show my body profile very well, and promise I will work on better outfits to do so....  Anyways, I had a class with a Aesthitician.  She was sweeter than any one I had met.  But, she also told me she was a lesbian so maybe she was just trying to help a fellow member of the community out???  Anyways, this is what I look like when totally enfemme.  Please don't be offended Katie, you are just super great looking and I am hoping I too can get to that point!

Anyways, I think I need to go with a more "earthy" tone of lipstick??  Take a look and help a fellow gurl out...

The last one is to show my hips and rear as best as I could...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon