Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Percentages ?

Percentages
Ok lets get some action on this forum so come on Katie and squirrell get digging,
What percentages off
Diagnosed Transsexuals Transition physically and Socially ?
Transsexuals transition physically only ?
Transsexuals still use and enjoy their male equipment ?
What percentage of Transsexuals are non op ?
What percentage of Transsexuals are there in comparison to the entire TG spectrum from crossdressers onwards ?
What percentage of us are in the middle, body modification but inbetweenies or does that throw us into question 2 ?
What percentage of us are Gender fluid and present so , ie man one week, woman next ?
What percentage of crossdressers or those that claim to be attempt some form of breast growth ?
I read somewhere that approx 30% of diagnosed Transsexuals actually go to full transition, so it got me wondering the numbers of TS compared to the whole spectrum,
Happy digging

X

Julie

WoW!

I have absolutely no idea for any of those questions really, I might Be one but I don`t much about it.

at Best i could guess,  but that`s probably not helpful! LOL Big Grin

the only stats I do have here are pretty sad reading though:

(19-01-2018, 06:24 PM)Katie Wrote:  WoW!

I have absolutely no idea for any of those questions really, I might Be one but I don`t much about it.

at Best i could guess,  but that`s probably not helpful! LOL Big Grin

the only stats I do have here are pretty sad reading though:

I can't argue with the basic premise of that list but the numbers are too conveniently 'round' for me to actually believe any of them except the bottom one.

You`re quite right, they are rounded, the 40% suicide attempts is actually 41% the 50% contemplating is actually 52%, but everything`s in the ballpark. xx

I am nearly 60.. if I were 18 in today's society a d knowledge level I would do full transition in a heartbeat
If I were 13 I would figure out how to get the bovine ovary to get me through until I was 18
But at this age with adult. Children and grandchildren I will settle for the half route of feminizing some and hoping for a boyfriend

It is sad that those numbers are as high as they are. I just don't understand people at times. 

I'm a 59-year-old male. I have been thinking about getting breasts implants for a lifetime. For me, it's not about crossdressing or full transition but about becoming someone having characteristics of both sexes. I've felt it my whole life both male and female lifestyles, roles and stereotypical behavior fit me. I don't see it as necessarily a transgender thing – its rather about a physical manifestation of a state of mind. Like mixing physical features of things and I think it characterizes me well. So, my dream is becoming reality: Pre-Op is February 15th and BA Surgery will be March 2nd. Excitement is coursing through me with anticipation. 

Where does this place me??? This is a question that I have and I'm still trying to figure it out.
Wife is supporting me through my life changing surgery.

(17-01-2023, 08:28 PM)Rachel Wrote:  I am nearly 60.. if I were 18 in today's society a d knowledge level I would do full transition in a heartbeat
If I were 13 I would figure out how to get the bovine ovary to get me through until I was 18
But at this age with adult. Children and grandchildren I will settle for the half route of feminizing some and hoping for a boyfriend

Re: But at this age...I will settle for the half route of feminizing some and hoping for a boyfriend

That sounds like a recipe for happiness right there!  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon