Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you over massage???

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! I have been doing NBE for about 5 weeks with a firm program in place..and kinda of just taking a stab at it
for 6 weeks prior to that... I have not seen dramatic results of yet...but definitely my breast seem more feminine like..
at times my Aeolus seem bigger and nipples a little more erect and hard all the time from the creams..softer..and I shave my body and especially my chest to be free of gross hair..yuk..lol 

I noticed a link about a double breast massage/vibrator that someone on the site had thought of and is now manufactured...and I thought...why not use my hand held Homemedics pulsating massage w/ heat on my chest..

Results: HEAVENLY PEOPLE,,,HEAVENLY!!!! IT FELT WONDERFUL...However..SOMEONE TELL ME IT WILL HELP MY CAUSE...AND PLEASE SWEET BABY JESUS...NOT HINDER MY BREAST GROWTH..BC IT WAS SO PLEASANT AND FUN..I AM HOOKED!!!!

i WELCOME ADVICE, COMMENTS, COMMENTARY AND GENERAL KIBITZING ABOUT THIS..THANKS -ANNIE!!!!! 

(12-01-2018, 07:32 PM)Rokgod1998 Wrote:  Hi everyone! Happy New Year! I have been doing NBE for about 5 weeks with a firm program in place..and kinda of just taking a stab at it
for 6 weeks prior to that... I have not seen dramatic results of yet...but definitely my breast seem more feminine like..
at times my Aeolus seem bigger and nipples a little more erect and hard all the time from the creams..softer..and I shave my body and especially my chest to be free of gross hair..yuk..lol 

I noticed a link about a double breast massage/vibrator that someone on the site had thought of and is now manufactured...and I thought...why not use my hand held Homemedics pulsating massage w/ heat on my chest..

Results: HEAVENLY PEOPLE,,,HEAVENLY!!!! IT FELT WONDERFUL...However..SOMEONE TELL ME IT WILL HELP MY CAUSE...AND PLEASE SWEET BABY JESUS...NOT HINDER MY BREAST GROWTH..BC IT WAS SO PLEASANT AND FUN..I AM HOOKED!!!!

i WELCOME ADVICE, COMMENTS, COMMENTARY AND GENERAL KIBITZING ABOUT THIS..THANKS -ANNIE!!!!! 

Any Opinions about this????

Hi Annie
I doubt you will lose any growth or hinder your progress.
One important part of NBE is getting blood flow to your boobs, Warmth and vibration will do that for ya.
And if it feels good do it.
Bobbi

(15-01-2018, 10:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Annie
I doubt you will lose any growth or hinder your progress.
One important part of NBE is getting blood flow to your boobs, Warmth and vibration will do that for ya.
And if it feels good do it.
Bobbi

Thanks for your comments Bobbi! Way Cool! I Will!..
Thanks again! -Annie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon