Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight Gain or Loss on PM and Acne

Hi all,

My name is Chase and I have been looking into PM over the past few months. After gathering lots of information from a variety of different sources it seems PM is the one surefire way to get budding. It also appears there are a handful of unpleasant "side effects" but these are not permanent unless you overdose (3000+) and use for a long, extended period of time without breaks (6+ months w/ no break).

So, with all of this being said there is still one more question that I have in which I am concerned about. For the most part, does PM cause you to GAIN weight (in genetic males), LOSE weight or does your weight stay the same? I am asking this because on some other forums, numerous users state that PM, on anyone will cause you to gain massive amounts of NEW weight (i.e new fat cells) due to the "pubertal" state you are put in on PM. Clarification?

Also, Ance---is this a problem? I had pretty bad acne when I was younger so what I don't want to happen is for my acne to come back, or worse have permanent acne due to hormonal imbalance post PM. So, what am does this look like here?

The main reason why i'm so concerned about all of this is because I recently had plastic surgery (tummy tuck w/ liposuction) so what I don't want to happen is have new fat cells be created where I just lost them...I do understand fat redistribution happens but this isn't the same as the creation of NEW fat cells.

Anyway, I think now or within the next 6 months would be a perfect time to do PM because apparently, following the removal of fat cells your body finds a new location to store fat in (apparently, again the body does not like to work harder storing fat throughout the body so it finds one location and packs it in) so my thought is, while my "body" or whatever is finding the location, PM will kind of trick my fat cells into going to my breasts, permanently. Good theory right? Hopefully it can work that way!

Hi. 
I've lost muscle and have gained fat (breasts, belly, bottom, thighs). My weight total has gone up.
Skin has got much better.
Shy

(11-01-2018, 03:36 PM)chasey11442 Wrote:  Hi all,

The main reason why i'm so concerned about all of this is because I recently had plastic surgery (tummy tuck w/ liposuction) so what I don't want to happen is have new fat cells be created where I just lost them...I do understand fat redistribution happens but this isn't the same as the creation of NEW fat cells.

Anyway, I think now or within the next 6 months would be a perfect time to do PM because apparently, following the removal of fat cells your body finds a new location to store fat in (apparently, again the body does not like to work harder storing fat throughout the body so it finds one location and packs it in) so my thought is, while my "body" or whatever is finding the location, PM will kind of trick my fat cells into going to my breasts, permanently. Good theory right? Hopefully it can work that way!

It is my understanding that after liposuction, new fat cells don't form where you had it removed ever, though not all fat cells can be removed from the general stomach area and those that can continue to hold more fat if you continue to eat more calories than you burn.

The issue with gaining weight is that women typically burn less calories than men, if you play around with a fitness calculator, you can see the difference between male and female for the same height and weight. Taking PM seems to have put me more towards the women numbers for base calories burned with no exercise, but not totally there. I personally am trying to lose weight, and have had a very hard time doing so since starting PM, though I haven't gained any either, and there has been significant redistribution, clothes fit me quite differently then they did 2 years ago. It can be done, but you are either going to cut calories some or exercise a bit more if you don't want to gain weight. I think the exercise more is likely the better way to get redistribution to the breasts, it has to be burned from the areas you don't want it.

(12-01-2018, 07:06 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  

It is my understanding that after liposuction, new fat cells don't form where you had it removed ever, though not all fat cells can be removed from the general stomach area and those that can continue to hold more fat if you continue to eat more calories than you burn.

The issue with gaining weight is that women typically burn less calories than men, if you play around with a fitness calculator, you can see the difference between male and female for the same height and weight. Taking PM seems to have put me more towards the women numbers for base calories burned with no exercise, but not totally there. I personally am trying to lose weight, and have had a very hard time doing so since starting PM, though I haven't gained any either, and there has been significant redistribution, clothes fit me quite differently then they did 2 years ago. It can be done, but you are either going to cut calories some or exercise a bit more if you don't want to gain weight. I think the exercise more is likely the better way to get redistribution to the breasts, it has to be burned from the areas you don't want it.

Once you reached your desired results, however doesn't the fat that redistributed itself return to where it was before and then the breast tissue stays?

(12-01-2018, 09:18 PM)chasey11442 Wrote:  
(12-01-2018, 07:06 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  

Once you reached your desired results, however doesn't the fat that redistributed itself return to where it was before and then the breast tissue stays?

It would, though I haven't yet reached my desired results. Really, my desired results are having just the breast tissue and very low body fat, though I'm somewhat OK with my actual results for now. Worth noting all redistribution wasn't to my breasts, some did go to my previously very skinny thighs.

I was on PM for six + months and found that my breasts were sore and some growth was noticeable, particularly breast glands as opposed to adipose tissue. However, my belly gained a lot. So much so I stopped taking PM orally and started using adifyline cream. In addition I started cupping. Breasts have rounded and growth is slowly kicking in. Each of us will have different reactions.

Jules

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon