Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol PM Spray Atomizers

Bought a couple of Ainterol PM Spray Atomizers (two different ones) several months ago and never really thought much of them at the time when I first tried them.

Now that my PM capsules are running low, I recalled still had these stored somewhere and decide to dig them out and try them again (especially, since I wanted to try something on my butt as well, lol).

Not scientific by any means, but seems like they're (the PM Atomizers) more useful once some progress has already been made. Note that I'm using it pretty liberally as in my mind I had sort of thrown the stuff away prior.

The brown liquid has a funky (thankfully mild) smell to it. Definitely feeling more of an internal itch going on than prior (and on one side, more than the other).
Since that's the case, and since it's a spray, can spray the less receptive side more and the more receptive side less.

So I've already used up one of the atomizers and that stuff consistently ramps up an internal itchy growth sensation that remains for a couple days even when I don't reapply. Have to be careful as I often find myself grabbing at them to give them a quick scratch! lol

Already have permanently erect nipples and this stuff also accentuates that.

With the PM cream (used prior), I was more careful where I was applying it. With the spray, less so. Four or five sprays around (each) breast and simply rub it all on and into each whole breast.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon