Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Well, It's Been That Sort of Year! 2017

looking very nice Verge!
Have you thought of using the Noogleberry?
Bobbi

(21-10-2018, 02:26 PM)Happyme Wrote:  looking very nice Verge!
Have you thought of using the Noogleberry?
Bobbi

I have the largest kangzhu and have used it prior, but not recently.

They are so sexy.

(21-10-2018, 01:31 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Haven't been taking much in 2018 (especially recently), but still enjoy having them more than ever. At this point, I know they'd respond well if started any sort of regimen.
VOD, you have had great success on what seems like a "part-time" program.  Your body responds well to your your regimen.  Do hope you continue your growing (at least for us not as successful with our programs!)  The shape and size of your nipple/areolas very nice.  Hope to see more of your posts  soon.

Catbeginner

(22-10-2018, 12:39 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  
(21-10-2018, 01:31 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Haven't been taking much in 2018 (especially recently), but still enjoy having them more than ever. At this point, I know they'd respond well if started any sort of regimen.
VOD, you have had great success on what seems like a "part-time" program.  Your body responds well to your your regimen.  Do hope you continue your growing (at least for us not as successful with our programs!)  The shape and size of your nipple/areolas very nice.  Hope to see more of your posts  soon.

Catbeginner

As much as I don't keep up with taking something consistently of late, I do spend quality time near daily headspace wise in this pursuit. I'm not typically the type that would think the latter would matter much, but I know that it does.

The suction devices (Kangzhu, Noogleberry) do impact arealo size over time as well as having e in your system. I've gone back and seen that mine used to be much smaller back when I started. I used to think there was something very sexy about having them larger...and there is.

One of the most important factors is simply time. This pursuit appears to be best suited to not being rushed.

Time to empty out your inbox :-)

(22-10-2018, 02:15 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Time to empty out your inbox :-)

I just did and for some reason it's still showing full.

Ps. Just cleared out everything and that seems to have worked.

Couple of shots. These are fairly recent.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great Nipples. I bet you’d balloon-up if you got 
back on a steady program of PM. Looking great, 
as usual.

Your breasts are simply beautiful, and I'll bet delicious.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon