Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity

Hi all,

I've been going through some threads on this website and have to say I have found quite a bit of useful information. Although, I still have some important questions i'd like clarification on.

1) The herbs that are used in NatureDay's products (i.e creams, soaps, tablets etc. etc.) -- do they provide permeant results and if so, is it by fat distribution, tissue growth or a combination of both? 

2) Through usage of NatureDay, do these herbs cause, at all unwanted sexual side effects (i.e loss of libido, shrinkage of penis, less frequent/ hard erections, loss/ reduced seminal volume etc etc)?

3) Noogleberry, do these produce permeant results and if so, again is it through fat distribution, tissue growth or a combination of both?

4) Does Noogleberry's nipple cups, snake bits or otherwise products that "enhance/ enlarge" the nipples post a risk for desensativity? I have read on countless threads that they do and they don't -- some say they desensitize while some say they enhance the sensitivity. 

5) Hopefully last question, when we are talking about "tissue growth" or "tissues" what are we really talking about here? The breast, male or female contains multiple layers (i.e skin, muscle, fat, glands etc etc) so what is exactly being expanded in any of these methods?

(19-12-2017, 01:58 AM)chasey11442 Wrote:  Hi all,

I've been going through some threads on this website and have to say I have found quite a bit of useful information. Although, I still have some important questions i'd like clarification on.

1) The herbs that are used in NatureDay's products (i.e creams, soaps, tablets etc. etc.) -- do they provide permeant results and if so, is it by fat distribution, tissue growth or a combination of both? 

2) Through usage of NatureDay, do these herbs cause, at all unwanted sexual side effects (i.e loss of libido, shrinkage of penis, less frequent/ hard erections, loss/ reduced seminal volume etc etc)?

3) Noogleberry, do these produce permeant results and if so, again is it through fat distribution, tissue growth or a combination of both?

4) Does Noogleberry's nipple cups, snake bits or otherwise products that "enhance/ enlarge" the nipples post a risk for desensativity? I have read on countless threads that they do and they don't -- some say they desensitize while some say they enhance the sensitivity. 

5) Hopefully last question, when we are talking about "tissue growth" or "tissues" what are we really talking about here? The breast, male or female contains multiple layers (i.e skin, muscle, fat, glands etc etc) so what is exactly being expanded in any of these methods?

I have been using Natureday products (liquid, tablets, and soap) for the past year.  I got tired of trying to find the "right mix" of ingredients myself.  My results have been everything I'd hoped for so far. The increased size in my breasts is all new tissue, not fat redistribution.  And, according to Natureday (as well as the experts in the various ingredients) the changes are permanent.  Hence it's really important for you to set your own goals for size, and stop when you're there.  Please note, as you may have seen in these forums, growing your breasts can become addictive and it may be difficult to stop.  I know this because I'm addicted.

second that, i use natureday and i have stopped and started non stop and thrown things away and rebought the next day swearing i can stop it. i have a wife and have to be normal cause of my job and community and my wife and her job and community and it just isn't possible to stop it seems. I am only a full 38a but it is clear ihave breasts i have been using natureday constantly for the last 2 months and the growth is there, the tissue is firm and glandular in texture and feeling and they are to a point now that if i sit or lay down they are absolutely apparent, i can't move my arm without them jiggling i can't cross my arms without having cleavage or hitting my boob it's exciting and nerving at the same time wondering how big im going to get befor ei realize wtf have i done and hopign no one else notices orjudges cause i feel the idk whats going on excuse only lasts so long before acceptance or concern turns to suspicions

(19-12-2017, 01:58 AM)chasey11442 Wrote:  Hi all,

I have been using Natureday products exclusively for the past three years.  I combine their products with Saw Palmetto and White Peony to suppress my testosterone levels.  My expectations have been far exceeded.  I've grown 2 and a half cup sizes without any loss of libido or reduction in ejaculate.  I cycle Pueraria Mirifica every other month to boost my estrogen levels.  I'm thrilled with the results.

Same as Piano and Michelle, I have been using Natureday for a few months, but it began honestly in 2010. I grew a little bit, became freaked out, at the time I was 23, so still young and wasn't trans or an active CD or anything so to deal with breasts at that age i was like eek. So I stopped but over the course of the years i would buy, cancel, buy, return, buy, throw away, they actually threatened to block me lmao...but hey, it's a huge step. It wasnt until earlier this year that I truly committed and bought their soap and cream and just went for it. Started in January, and have gone through 3 soaps and 2 creams and this is legi the first time in 8 years that I have actually saw to completion of any of their products, so when I say I am spilling out of my A cups now and my shirts are not fitting all that well now, don't go 8 years to just get to that lol...if i had been this consistent for 8 years I assure I'd be well over a dd cup probably lol.

Their products have given permanent results, I have stopped for a month or so between orders to allow tissue to fully form and harden and adjust to the new growth added as well as let others adjust who may notice something different. I have noticed 0 effects that PM would give you....finer body hair, loss of libido, ED, or anything of that nature..I did notice that my ejaculate some of the times was much runnier and cloudier than before which is why I take Vitamin D3, D-AA, Zinc and a product for fertility to do my best to counter balance any possible effects their products have on that.

I purchased some NatureDay cream after first reading this thread a few days ago, and after I read this thread again just an hour or so ago, I opened it and massaged some on my right boob. I can feel some warming sensations already...

So how many times do you use it? I'm planning on twice, maybe three times a day when I'm off, but can probably only do it once because I work full-time.

I'm gonna have to make my right one catch up to my left...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon