Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity

(19-12-2017, 01:58 AM)chasey11442 Wrote:  Hi all,

I've been going through some threads on this website and have to say I have found quite a bit of useful information. Although, I still have some important questions i'd like clarification on.

1) The herbs that are used in NatureDay's products (i.e creams, soaps, tablets etc. etc.) -- do they provide permeant results and if so, is it by fat distribution, tissue growth or a combination of both? 

2) Through usage of NatureDay, do these herbs cause, at all unwanted sexual side effects (i.e loss of libido, shrinkage of penis, less frequent/ hard erections, loss/ reduced seminal volume etc etc)?

3) Noogleberry, do these produce permeant results and if so, again is it through fat distribution, tissue growth or a combination of both?

4) Does Noogleberry's nipple cups, snake bits or otherwise products that "enhance/ enlarge" the nipples post a risk for desensativity? I have read on countless threads that they do and they don't -- some say they desensitize while some say they enhance the sensitivity. 

5) Hopefully last question, when we are talking about "tissue growth" or "tissues" what are we really talking about here? The breast, male or female contains multiple layers (i.e skin, muscle, fat, glands etc etc) so what is exactly being expanded in any of these methods?

I have been using Natureday products exclusively for the past three years.  I combine their products with Saw Palmetto and White Peony to suppress my testosterone levels.  My expectations have been far exceeded.  I've grown 2 and a half cup sizes without any loss of libido or reduction in ejaculate.  I cycle Pueraria Mirifica every other month to boost my estrogen levels.  I'm thrilled with the results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by 24411yesahc - 19-12-2017, 01:58 AM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by michelee - 27-03-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by PianoMan - 24-06-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by michelee - 01-10-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by BreastDreams - 03-10-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by Lancer - 07-12-2018, 11:24 AM