Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity

second that, i use natureday and i have stopped and started non stop and thrown things away and rebought the next day swearing i can stop it. i have a wife and have to be normal cause of my job and community and my wife and her job and community and it just isn't possible to stop it seems. I am only a full 38a but it is clear ihave breasts i have been using natureday constantly for the last 2 months and the growth is there, the tissue is firm and glandular in texture and feeling and they are to a point now that if i sit or lay down they are absolutely apparent, i can't move my arm without them jiggling i can't cross my arms without having cleavage or hitting my boob it's exciting and nerving at the same time wondering how big im going to get befor ei realize wtf have i done and hopign no one else notices orjudges cause i feel the idk whats going on excuse only lasts so long before acceptance or concern turns to suspicions

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by 24411yesahc - 19-12-2017, 01:58 AM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by michelee - 27-03-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by PianoMan - 24-06-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by michelee - 01-10-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by BreastDreams - 03-10-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by Lancer - 07-12-2018, 11:24 AM