Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pituitary Gland

I'm curious if anyone has taken Swanson's Raw Pituitary Glandular?

I took Pituitary Glandular several years ago and I think it caused my Pituitary to kick into high gear, because when I took Pituitary Glandular, my whole scrotum turned dark purple. So I stopped taking the Pituitary Glandular.

I could only assume that the Pituitary Glandular worked really well because it must have caused my Pituitary to work overtime & twice as hard. It kind of puzzled me, to be honest. I just know that when I stopped taking Pituitary Glandular, my scrotum wasn't purple anymore.

I probably should do a keyword search in the Project-X & Breast Growing Notes threads about the Pituitary Gland, but I wanted to ask here if anyone else had any experience with Pituitary Gland supplements?

The whole notion about the Pituitary Gland is kind of confusing to me, to be honest. I know it's important for us in our quest to grow breasts, but I just wish i understood the Pituitary Gland more better.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I take BO, PG, kelp blend. You are correct it helps with the process. I remember reading something on it, which is why I went with the brand I use.

I'll check my research and post what I read here, if I can find it. Heart

ive always wanted info on this kinda stuff. never knew what exactly it was doing but if pituitary boost helps the growing process that's very interesting. i'll be starting bovine ovary soon with kelp but ommitted pituitary because of paranoia around prion disease. though clearly steven is fine thus far so i should prob take it as well.

An excerpt from the brand I take where they discuss how the PG works with the BO.

" pills are exclusive to our males and we increased the pituitary blend to the male endocrine system where the pituitary absorbs quicker into the endocrine system, provides a natural T deprivation therapy by aromatizing your testosterone into feminizing estrogen at a much higher level resulting in quicker progress. "

They also make one for women that has less PG, I guess because their body is already used to producing E.
Heart

What brand of Pituitary Glandular do you take, Tomi?

I'm not sure I follow you, Aria?

My curiosity matches yours, but I only took about a weeks worth of Pituitary Glandular capsules five years ago when my whole scrotum turned a dark shade of purple. It reminded me of the HRT dark line on the penile raphe on steroids.

I also find it curious Swanson's promotes that their Pituitary Glandular is from Argentine cattle. I wonder if there's any sort of difference (?)

(30-10-2023, 01:09 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  What brand of Pituitary Glandular do you take, Tomi?

I also find it curious Swanson's promotes that their Pituitary Glandular is from Argentine cattle. I wonder if there's any sort of difference (?)

So I take Transfemme products, expensive, saved me the guess work of figuring out dosage, it's a blend of BO, PG and kelp in that order.

I give them good reviews but others have said they were rude. They have always been sweet and helpful to me. Everyone has a bad day once in a while.

They also boast their product supplier from argentine cattle, they must have high standards. The product has proven to work for me, I am happy with my results, the only downside is 0 sex drive. That should come back after I can wean myself off.

I haven't noticed discoloration of my testicles but they sure have shrunk. I don't think they have been so small since I was a child. Blush

Heart

I used to have massive nuts. They've shrunk now quite a bit, but they're still big to me.

Thx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon