Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suppository/Enema

I would imagine that's not enough solution to make you want to expel it. The bowel lining is very thin but absorbs very well from reading I've done some time ago. Was looking at coffee and other enemas.  I would imagine this would work well unless it aggravated or irritated the bowl. May not be filtered out or destroyed by stomach acid.

I'm thinking if trying it too....maybe more effective and use less product = savings.  I guess I would pour small amt of hot water into BO (out of capsule ) to make it liquid enough to draw into a dropper and insert into anas prob while laying on stomach so it drains deeper into me

Tried it for first time tonight .  I emptied one capsule into a glass and added 5ml  of hot wster.  I drew the mixed solution into a small dropper and inserted it into my anus.  I will try this once a day and then increase to morning and night .  If that seems to be working I'll try 2 capsules x 2 times a day .   Stay tuned !

WOW! I'm happy to see this thread has gotten some nice attention! I'm actually about to make the switch to pharmaceuticals. I never got around to trying the BO Enema my self. Good luck y'all and have Fun!

<3Téa

Hello, some are trying this with PM
There are some diu websites explaining how to do it safely
https://theherbalacademy.com/diy-herbal-suppositories/
Please update
Isa

Interesting, I can certainly vouch for administered PM rectally as I've been doing that for a good few months and it does seem to be more potent than taking it orally.
I've decided to switch to Raw Female so on day 2 now, taken orally, but might switch to rectal to see if there is any difference.
If I get the same results as with PM rectally, it should prove to be more potent Smile
Video 

I've started taking PM rectally as well and it works fantastic!! How is your experience with BO? I'm also thinking to take rectally but don't want to waste my pills if it's not bioavailable 'down there'.

love to see somebefore and after shots, and if its worth the hasel

(30-11-2017, 06:00 AM)BelleBambi Wrote:  
(30-11-2017, 01:57 AM)ThéThé Wrote:  
(29-11-2017, 10:44 AM)baignoire-alchimiste Wrote:  [quote pid='199561' dateline='1511899271']
ThéThéQuelqu’un a-t-il pensé à utiliser l’ovaire bovin glandulaire comme suppositoire ou dans un lavement. Je pensais que cela pourrait aider à l’aromatisation car il n’aurait pas à passer par le processus digestif. Y aurait-il un mal à essayer ? Juste une pensée amusante ! Dites-moi ce que vous en pensez !

votre théorie est solide, j’ai réfléchi au même sujet et j’imagine que vous obtiendriez un résultat beaucoup plus élevé. Cependant, je n’ai pas le temps (ou j’ai trop peur de) le faire,

je ne prévois aucune complication d’une dose rectale de BO.

Si vous expérimentez, faites-moi part de vos résultats. Il devrait avoir un effet d’une plus grande ampleur en contournant le métabolisme de premier passage du foie
Merci pour le vote de confiance ! Si je l’essaie, je ne manquerai pas de vous tenir au courant de ce qui se passe ( :

Faites-moi également savoir comment cela fonctionne. Je l’essaierais si c’était moi !
[/quote]

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I’ve been back in BO for about a week and a half after about 3 years off.
During my first stage which lasted 4 months I took a maximum of 3 capsules per day, mostly only 2. Actually, I take one capsule every 2 days (rectally) with pituitary. I noticed the effects are coming on much sooner.
This time I'm quite sure that changes are happening much quicker after only 4 doses. After about a week and a half on BO this time I feel like I’ve been on it much more time already. My testicles have'nt  already shrunk, but it's beginning. Any sore. My breasts have regained their previous volume with a tingling sensation. It's a crazy but so lovely feeling.
So I'm quite sure that when we do BO for awhile and quit our bodies keep getting better at processing it. The Aromatization ‘s switch is already on.

Rectally – Very good feeling and a greater effect feeling - Any complications from a rectal dose of BO.
I slightly moisten the capsule and insert it deeply - No discomfort - No rejection reaction - No waste, quite the contrary - The benefit seems to be much better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon