Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suppository/Enema

Has anyone thought about using the Bovine Ovary glandular as a suppository or in a enema. I was thinking it might help with aromatization because it wouldn't have to go through the digestive process. Would their be any harm in trying? Just a fun thought! Let me know what you think!

(28-11-2017, 09:01 PM)TeaTea Wrote:  Has anyone thought about using the Bovine Ovary glandular as a suppository or in a enema. I was thinking it might help with aromatization because it wouldn't have to go through the digestive process. Would their be any harm in trying? Just a fun thought! Let me know what you think!

your theory is sound, I have given thought to the same subject and I would imagine you would get a much increased result.  I however don't have the time (or am too scared to) to do it,

I don't forsee any complications from a rectal dose of BO.

If you experiment, let me know your results.  It should have an effect to a greater magnitude bypassing the liver's first pass metabolism

(29-11-2017, 10:44 AM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  
(28-11-2017, 09:01 PM)TeaTea Wrote:  Has anyone thought about using the Bovine Ovary glandular as a suppository or in a enema. I was thinking it might help with aromatization because it wouldn't have to go through the digestive process. Would their be any harm in trying? Just a fun thought! Let me know what you think!

your theory is sound, I have given thought to the same subject and I would imagine you would get a much increased result.  I however don't have the time (or am too scared to) to do it,

If you experiment, let me know your results.  It should have an effect to a greater magnitude bypassing the liver's first pass metabolism
Thanks for the vote of Confidence! If I do try it, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes (:

(30-11-2017, 01:57 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  

Thanks for the vote of Confidence! If I do try it, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes (:

no problem.  thanks for posting a mentally stimulating topic

(30-11-2017, 01:57 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  

Let me know as well on how it works. I would try it if it was me!

Just wondering if you have tried it?  And if so, how did it work for you ?  I take it orally but havent considered suppository method.

I finally gave it a go.  Just one capsule, one dose, one time.  It was the only BO I took that day.  My breasts took on that conical shape that indicates growth, instead of the rounder half circle shape that I get when I miss doses or come off hormonal agents.  I broke out in a bit of acne, which is extremely rare for me, I imagine due to a greater shift in hormones than is my usual reaction from dosing 3 pills 3 times per day. 

Not hard solid proof, but definately a good indicator.  May experiment again, but right now I'm still working on trying to rid my face of a couple stubborn pimples

I have tried this a few times, taking half my evening dose rectally by mixing the contents of a capsule with a few milliliters of water, and using a syringe like that typically found in infants' tylenol.

I didn't notice anything significant, so I stopped to make sure I wasn't wasting it. Only tried it for a week, but if there are others getting increased results, I may try again.

(02-12-2017, 06:12 AM)Lexic Wrote:  I have tried this a few times, taking half my evening dose rectally by mixing the contents of a capsule with a few milliliters of water, and using a syringe like that typically found in infants' tylenol.

I didn't notice anything significant, so I stopped to make sure I wasn't wasting it. Only tried it for a week, but if there are others getting increased results, I may try again.

I have now tried this again today, but with 2/6 of my usual dosage mixed with 5ml of water in a syringe, and I will try to continue doing this until I increase dosage sometime in the next month or two.

If I notice anything significant tomorrow, I will post again about it.

(05-01-2018, 06:07 AM)Lexic Wrote:  
(02-12-2017, 06:12 AM)Lexic Wrote:  I have tried this a few times, taking half my evening dose rectally by mixing the contents of a capsule with a few milliliters of water, and using a syringe like that typically found in infants' tylenol.

I have now tried this again today, but with 2/6 of my usual dosage mixed with 5ml of water in a syringe, and I will try to continue doing this until I increase dosage sometime in the next month or two.

If I notice anything significant tomorrow, I will post again about it.

I've never done anything like that before but I would assume that once you inject it into yourself that your body would want to expel it ?  Is it difficult to hold it in and not expel it ?  What is the experience like .  I am curious and if u do see faster or better results this way I would be willing to give it a go .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon