Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Glimmer of Hope

Glimmer of Hope
For us all trying to stop MALE

Found a  post on Susans where a loyal and devoted husband  married 50 years and having same  sort of problems as many of us here, has been on HRT for 25 years,
That’s HRT not herbs, said has a beautiful set of B cups, and a better disposition , but now at the age of 70 is now having SRS,
That’s a long period of HRT folks and shows it can be done,
Mind you there would be noooooooooooooooooooooooo way I would be having mine chopped off as 70th bloody birthday present , thought makes me wince now at 53, never mind 70 ???
Julie
X

It's never gonna happen here for sure!
If I ever decided to live en femme, which is never gonna happen, I would definitely keep everything down there.
Maybe I could be in the Males stayin Shemale then...

Not that id do it either, but the thought of being able to make love as a women is pretty sexy.

(28-11-2017, 06:12 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Glimmer of Hope

Found a  post on Susans where a loyal and devoted husband  married 50 years and having same  sort of problems as many of us here, has been on HRT for 25 years,
That’s HRT not herbs, said has a beautiful set of B cups, and a better disposition , but now at the age of 70 is now having SRS,
Mind you there would be noooooooooooooooooooooooo way I would be having mine chopped off as 70th bloody birthday present , thought makes me wince now at 53, never mind 70 ???
Julie
X

Thought this was make staying male?

(28-11-2017, 06:12 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Glimmer of Hope

Julie
X

What !  You don't like the idea of the several months, if not a full year of recovery and discomfort ?   I am ASHAMED of you !     Tongue Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon