Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Haven't posted in a while...thought you would like to see progress

(28-01-2020, 10:42 AM)CasthyJo Wrote:  This is just a little story about my life with boobs.
    As I've posted, I'm on a schedule of pumping my breasts in the attempt to induce lactation.  I've succeeded
in the past but chickened out after the milk started to make occasional wet spots on my shirt.  So yesterday, about
11:00 AM, I just completed my pumping when I get a call to come to work.  If any of you pump regularly perhaps your
nipples act like mine.  They get long (about 3/4 inches), very fat, and verrry firm.  It takes about an hour for them to
settle down.  It only takes me about 1/2 an hour to get to work and they are hard as rocks.  
   I put my compression shirt on and my work polo over it.  It looks like I'm shoplifting a couple of shot glasses.   I could poke out someone's eye if I'm not careful.  Of course, any contact just makes them more stubborn.  I gotta do something fast.  No nipple shield is going to successfully cover them.  I made the decision to wear a camisole with molded cups under my polo.  I chose a camisole so straps and band hints wouldn't be a problem.  
The camisole made my already large breasts project even farther than usual.  There was no mistaking, I have tits and they were supported by the camisole.  I drove to work extremely nervous that my breasts were on display.  They were extending well past my stomach and the supporting cups made them...to me anyway...quite obvious.  I tried to find a light jacket to wear over my polo, to no avail.  I mustered the nerve and went into work. 
   Nobody said anything.  I don't think they noticed.  If they did, they didn't make it known.  They already know that I have a large chest.  What they don't know is that large chest is my breasts held in check by a compression shirt.  Yesterday, they were not tied down but enhanced by the camisole.  It was a good thing I wore it because my nipples, caressed by the cups and the nervous excitement were like two rocks.
   Everything went well.  In fact, it has emboldened me to maybe start wearing a sports bra to work, or even a pretty bra if I'm going to be wearing a light jacket.
   I know I have big boobs.  Heck, I grew them intentionally.  I don't want to freak people out, I do however want to enjoy them to max.
I bet that was an emotional rollercoaster. Often we ourselves tend to be more conscious 
Of our boobs then others are . Your idea of sports bra is brill .

You have lovely breasts! Very inspiring. I loved your work story!

I am going to add some items from your program to mine...I've only been at this for 6 months and I don't want the aching to stop.

A question....does the pumping cause prolactin to be created in the body? What does that do?

Also...is it true do you think that BO only works properly on people with slightly warmer body temperatures? I think mine is lower than normal.

Owlie

(30-01-2020, 03:26 PM)Owlie Wrote:  You have lovely breasts! Very inspiring. I loved your work story!

I am going to add some items from your program to mine...I've only been at this for 6 months and I don't want the aching to stop.

A question....does the pumping cause prolactin to be created in the body? What does that do?

Also...is it true do you think that BO only works properly on people with slightly warmer body temperatures? I think mine is lower than normal.

Owlie
Pumping helps stretch whole of boobs drawing extra blood there which helps boobs grow .
There is information on this site . Even gg’s use them .

(27-11-2017, 12:34 PM)CasthyJo Wrote:  What do you guys/gals think...am I getting anywhere?
looking good what is your secret?

(08-10-2018, 08:19 AM)CasthyJo Wrote:  Me again...in sleepwear

beautiful !!!!!

(11-07-2020, 04:46 PM)sqrl6969 Wrote:  

(27-11-2017, 12:34 PM)CasthyJo Wrote:  What do you guys/gals think...am I getting anywhere?
looking good what is your secret?

persistence...this development has taken a number of years

(28-01-2020, 10:42 AM)CasthyJo Wrote:  This is just a little story about my life with boobs.
    As I've posted, I'm on a schedule of pumping my breasts in the attempt to induce lactation.  I've succeeded
in the past but chickened out after the milk started to make occasional wet spots on my shirt.  So yesterday, about
11:00 AM, I just completed my pumping when I get a call to come to work.  If any of you pump regularly perhaps your
nipples act like mine.  They get long (about 3/4 inches), very fat, and verrry firm.  It takes about an hour for them to
settle down.  It only takes me about 1/2 an hour to get to work and they are hard as rocks.  
   I put my compression shirt on and my work polo over it.  It looks like I'm shoplifting a couple of shot glasses.   I could poke out someone's eye if I'm not careful.  Of course, any contact just makes them more stubborn.  I gotta do something fast.  No nipple shield is going to successfully cover them.  I made the decision to wear a camisole with molded cups under my polo.  I chose a camisole so straps and band hints wouldn't be a problem.  
The camisole made my already large breasts project even farther than usual.  There was no mistaking, I have tits and they were supported by the camisole.  I drove to work extremely nervous that my breasts were on display.  They were extending well past my stomach and the supporting cups made them...to me anyway...quite obvious.  I tried to find a light jacket to wear over my polo, to no avail.  I mustered the nerve and went into work. 
   Nobody said anything.  I don't think they noticed.  If they did, they didn't make it known.  They already know that I have a large chest.  What they don't know is that large chest is my breasts held in check by a compression shirt.  Yesterday, they were not tied down but enhanced by the camisole.  It was a good thing I wore it because my nipples, caressed by the cups and the nervous excitement were like two rocks.
   Everything went well.  In fact, it has emboldened me to maybe start wearing a sports bra to work, or even a pretty bra if I'm going to be wearing a light jacket.
   I know I have big boobs.  Heck, I grew them intentionally.  I don't want to freak people out, I do however want to enjoy them to max.

That's incredible! After only some slight development and shaping over several months, I've been off everything for a year, but I've been completely unable to eliminate the massage and nipple play that became a daily habit. It's just too good! Part of that includes regular suction play, which at this point, leaves me with thumbs sticking out of my chest for an hour or more and permanent glass cutters after that. It's one of the hottest and most embarassing experiences at the same time, especially since everything about any of this is unknown to the people in my day to day. Walking into a blast of freezing AC any time I entered a building from a burning hot day this summer was quite an experience!

If I got to the point you have in your growth, I think I'd be starting to wonder about hiding them anymore, as well. You have great size and shape compared to where I took a break, and I hope if I ever come back ready to jump in 100% that I can achieve as much success. Lactation is part of this to me, as well, though I never came anywhere near achieving it. I'd love to hear (or see!) more about your experiences with that, if you're comfortable with it. In any case, I hope we get an update from you soon!

I'm done growing...now I'm concentrating on the nips.  Sorry this pic is a bit blurry.  My barbell shafts are 6mm.

(19-11-2020, 08:51 PM)CasthyJo Wrote:  I'm done growing...now I'm concentrating on the nips.  Sorry this pic is a bit blurry.  My barbell shafts are 6mm.
Great roundness you've got going on there! I love seeing progress like this. The nipples are looking lovely, as well!

(19-11-2020, 08:51 PM)CasthyJo Wrote:  I'm done growing...now I'm concentrating on the nips.  Sorry this pic is a bit blurry.  My barbell shafts are 6mm.
Very nicely rounded boobs . What cup have you reached?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon