Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Haven't posted in a while...thought you would like to see progress

(26-09-2018, 10:32 AM)CasthyJo Wrote:  several years on PM and SP with daily progesterone cream.  I Haven't posted in awhile.  Do you like the new jewelry?

Very nice, you look great, love the new jewlery!

(26-09-2018, 09:32 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  
(26-09-2018, 10:32 AM)CasthyJo Wrote:  several years on PM and SP with daily progesterone cream.  I Haven't posted in awhile.  Do you like the new jewelry?

Hi Billy here. I like the jewelry it make you look very feminine.  I think we are similar sizes 40B. Congrats.

Thank You.

(26-09-2018, 11:27 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  

Hi Billy here. I like the jewelry it make you look very feminine.  I think we are similar sizes 40B. Congrats.

Thanks Billy, I'm a full 42C

And they say herbs don’t work. Ha-Ha. 
You look great and the jewelry does, too!!

WOW great... you look very feminine and that is the best complement one can give... congrats too!  PS Yes the herbs do work, in fact it sometimes scares me since my mind needs to catch up to the body, I am sure most of you have this issue too from time to time.

Again very pretty, love it.

PS What do you use oil etc for massage?

I like Lavender Oil and pure coconut oil, have used almond oil too.

(28-09-2018, 03:53 AM)happyboobs Wrote:  WOW great... you look very feminine and that is the best complement one can give... congrats too!  PS Yes the herbs do work, in fact it sometimes scares me since my mind needs to catch up to the body, I am sure most of you have this issue too from time to time.

Again very pretty, love it.

PS What do you use oil etc for massage?

I like Lavender Oil and pure coconut oil, have used almond oil too.

I only message once a day when I message in my progesterone cream.  Thanks for the compliments.

Here's a different aspect to the girls.  Hope you like.

(28-09-2018, 09:03 AM)CasthyJo Wrote:  Here's a different aspect to the girls.  Hope you like.

Puts a new spin on the word: handheld! 

Even more fun to play with than any gaming hardware.

Me again...in sleepwear

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon