Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Haven't posted in a while...thought you would like to see progress

White Peony would probably benefit you as it converts T into E. It's best taken in the morning.

49 to 183 is the normal range.   I am well below the normal level at 27.  I need a little T.

Okay

(15-07-2023, 11:44 AM)CasthyJo Wrote:  I take 1500 mg of PM (morning and evening) followed by progesterone cream messaged into my breasts.  I don't take any testosterone blockers anymore as I had a lab test done that revealed my free testosterone at 27.1 pg/ml.  That's quite low.
     I try to pump in the morning, not always successful.  My nipples are very raw and sore right now.  I wear my Rhonda Shear seamless, invisible bras almost everyday.   They are quite comfortable and quite invisible, even under a T shirt.  No strap or band telltale hints.  If I don't wear a bra, I jiggle quite noticeably and my nipples poke out prominently.  I get a lot of stares if I don't wear a bra.
May I ask have you lost any erections and so on from the herbs?

[innecessary quoting removed]

No, other than that of normal aging processes.  Everything still works albeit it takes more dedication.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon