Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Leggings, OMG! who knew!?

OMG yes, they’re almost a uniform for me. Heavy fabric or fleece-lined with a sweatshirt dress or hoodie for winter, t-shirt dress and capri-length for summer, pleather or vinyl with a cute top and heels for dressy occasions. 

At first I was hesitant to wear them with shorter tops, but that faded and I’ll admit I love showing off my booty a little. My cage tucks down flat in a thong, so nothing manly about my profile. Perfect with my knee-high Ugg knockoffs.

If you do like showing off your booty, definitely try the TikTok leggings!

Edited to freely confess that a well-built guy in leggings makes me melt.

(02-01-2018, 08:45 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(01-01-2018, 06:53 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(01-01-2018, 03:13 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have a few sweater dresses that I like to wear leggings with. I love the look and feel.

I think as soon as I can master more of a feminine voice, I really want to venture out when in the mood!   That does sound like a great coordinated outfit.    Thanks for the idea.

I gave up on the voice, i will be dead before I get that mastered.

Janet, I have been following your posts for a long time.. even before your SRS. I am sorry that voice is troublesome but I can assure you that you are a very classy lady... maybe take a break from lessons and start fresh at it after a break?

I have a pair of the fleece lined leggings. I like to wear them when I go walking when it’s cold

Leggings are my go-to whenever I'm not at work, I own an obscene amount of them, in just about every color!

Huge fan here as well

Been wearing them for as long as I care to remember, at home, work, gym, cycling, and out socially, so guess I like them to LOL
Way back yonder in my late teens/early twenties I'd got loads of stick for wearing them but they soon got fed up of ribbing me when they realised I wasn't going to stop wearing them. For me, leggings can be worn by anyone.

I'm always wearing my leggings when I'm home.  I got brave and wore leggings to the grocery store once on a dare from my wife and no weird looks at all.

I love wearing leggings and tight spandex shots. Nothing down stairs gives me away

Toni68- oh yeah! Costco had ladies bicycle shorts last spring and of course I snapped up a nice stack of them...

OOOh I love bike shorts Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon