Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have a question!

Question 

Many of you know I made the jump from pills and patches to the injection recently, and now I have a load of pills and patches that I don't know what to do with. None of it is expired, and wont for a long time. I would feel awful just tossing all of it away, especially when money is so tight for me. 

So I was wondering if it is legal within the US to sell and ship these to an interested person here on BN? Huh

(23-11-2017, 12:36 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Many of you know I made the jump from pills and patches to the injection recently, and now I have a load of pills and patches that I don't know what to do with. None of it is expired, and wont for a long time. I would feel awful just tossing all of it away, especially when money is so tight for me. 

So I was wondering if it is legal within the US to sell and ship these to an interested person here on BN? Huh

Selling prescription drugs without a licence is probably illegal. I am not sure if even giving them away wouldn't be illigal too.
I just gave mine away and didnt worry about it.

You can use the patches and injections at the same time. I still use both.

but you`re not selling them the estrogen for Human use, the buyer has an interests in Horticulture such as here: http://cssf.usc.edu/History/2004/Projects/J1628.pdf
[/url]
[url=http://cssf.usc.edu/History/2004/Projects/J1628.pdf]

@ Janet
Sadly that sounds about right. I was hoping to make some money while helping a fellow BN user out at the same time. I was thinking it would be safe as long as it stays within the US because customs is a butt. But then again mail security has gone up tenfold since I was young.

@ Katie
Haha oh goodness... I'm still convinced it's illegal being that it's a prescription written out to me specifically, but that sounds interesting. Time to think about cheating the county fair for some prize money hahaha! Someone's going to have some prize winning "melons"!

(23-11-2017, 08:30 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  @ Janet
Sadly that sounds about right. I was hoping to make some money while helping a fellow BN user out at the same time. I was thinking it would be safe as long as it stays within the US because customs is a butt. But then again mail security has gone up tenfold since I was young.

@ Katie
Haha oh goodness... I'm still convinced it's illegal being that it's a prescription written out to me specifically, but that sounds interesting. Time to think about cheating the county fair for some prize money hahaha! Someone's going to have some prize winning "melons"!

Gamer I might know a "farmer" that might be interested...pm me

(23-11-2017, 12:36 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Many of you know I made the jump from pills and patches to the injection recently, and now I have a load of pills and patches that I don't know what to do with. None of it is expired, and wont for a long time. I would feel awful just tossing all of it away, especially when money is so tight for me. 

Sent you a PM.  Would like to talk with you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon