Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do I want to be a Woman ?

Hi Spanky

will try and dig the paraphrase out

it was on susans copied as well somewhere,

quite interesting ,

Julie

x

Think my plan would be too emulate Pansy although I would so much like to be like Katie, lucky , lucky,

x

So if I can tough it out for 10 years this will allow me to continue being the super salesman I am , I just dont think being a saleswoman would cut it, unless passable like Katie,

Many people have undertaken 2-3 years of HRT low dose and come off, after having reached a stage of physical growth and indeed mental peace.

Some I converse with say the 2-3 years of HRT reduced thier t levels down to a level where there female brains can tolerate and they came out of the 2-3 year period a more balanced and settled persona and obviously knowing they could restart if things got bad again.

Admittedly I am aware that should the HRT grab me and float me away down their river of womanhood then well would wrestle with that one when it comes,

Or

should a big event happen , like sell the business and head for a beach well the Bikini would come out , and some serious weight loss, lol

If I really am a woman , then the HRT will bring her out or settle her, but either way she seems to be knocking at the trapdoor

From what I see its the first make over for many people that lets her out, ie they can see or sense they could pass, not much chance for me with my shoulders and very deep voice,

Perhaps I should go to trans festival or safe place with the wife to give her a test run, would looooooooooooooove to do a trans hotel for the weekend and have dinner dressed , ummmmmmmmm
x

Julie
dreaming

x

try dropping all the labels of transgender, woman, denial, bigender and ask yourself what do I want?  when in my life was I happiest, and what was I doing/thinking about.  Do I like low dose hrt?  do I want to try full dose HRT?  how did I feel on NBE?  Do I want to present full time as male or female, or do I want to present as either based on how I feel? ETC.  When you don't feel like you have to conform to certain labels its easier to be honest about what you really want.

Being true to YOURSELF is the best thing you can do for your family.  Trust me.  I have 2 kids and a wife, and the more true I am to myself, the better off they are

Very true bathtub
X

Julie

(24-11-2017, 06:23 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Perhaps I should go to trans festival or safe place with the wife to give her a test run, would looooooooooooooove to do a trans hotel for the weekend and have dinner dressed , ummmmmmmmm
x

Julie
dreaming

x

Well... there`s a yearly Sparkle event in Manchester, and there`s several Pride events, I know of one in Brighton and Birmingham that are yearly. I`v never been to either (I don`t drive) but I know a few that have and they loved it! xx

edited to add: My Sales went Up after transitioning! so you just Never know! Wink

Katie

Well I drive 

So when are we doing the Birmingham event

I can take you and the wife 

X

Julie

(24-11-2017, 09:48 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Katie

Well I drive 

So when are we doing the Birmingham event

I can take you and the wife 

X

Julie

My wife drives, it`s just me that doesn`t, we have 2 kids and so she would have to stay at home really, but I`d be happy to go with you, i`v never been to anything like that before and you`de be the Second trans* person I`v even met (knowingly), from what i can tell the tickets for May 2018 are on sale now, here: http://www.birminghampride.com/news/earl...n-sale-now
it`s a 2 day event, so you could do both and do the whole Hotel thing, or just do the one day? xx

Lol

Blush 

Will pm you

You coming pansy ?

J

X

Well bugger me

It's just twigged

After reading a 

Can you fight dysphoria thread on Susan's 

One girl said it's not the trapped woman in male body feeling

It's more

Envy of the female form

That's exactly what I feel all the time 

Ha

X

Julie

(24-11-2017, 10:41 PM)julieTG Wrote:  It's more

Envy of the female form

That's exactly what I feel all the time 

Ha

X

Julie

the only problem with That is that All women feel exactly the same! we all envy other girls or certain body parts, and we compare ourselves with others annoyingly often, Yes even the really "perfect looking" ones. see, that just puts you and your thinking are on the same page as us! LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon