Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Microdose

(16-03-2018, 09:11 AM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 08:48 AM)Reloadme Wrote:  
(13-01-2018, 02:02 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  Reload,
How has your development gone?  By this time you should be having some nipple "budding".  I agree you may want to stay off or small dosage of PM for now.  The PM will promote breast growth as well.  Give you nipples a good foundation and then you can tweak your formulation.  Got any photos to post on your development?

Hello catbeginner,

Thank you for your support.
I have some trouble, so that I now starts with the 1 mg estrofem. I tests pm 1-3 times, but after many artikles reading Im sure a low real e dosage is better to manage and better for health.

1mg estrofem subling. Seems much healthier than 2-3 g pm a day. I need my liver ;-))

ANd Imm fokusesd to breast budding and nipples more than get fatty and curvy

Any thoughts?

1 mg sublingual is a lot. 
It is equal to 4 mg oral.

If you want a low dose and you want to save your liver from working too hard, then you should choose another method of delivery like transdermal patches or transdermal gel. Those are absorbed through the skin without going twice via the liver. They only pass the liver once. Pills pass the liver twice.

Estradiol gel can easily be ordered without a prescription. It is what a lot of ladyboys in Thailand use. You can buy it without too much hassle.

A low dose would be 1.25 grams a day which will contains 0.75 mg Estradiol. About 37.5 micrograms will pass through the skin. 

Another option is Estradiol patches. Like Climara, Evorel or Estradot.

A low dose would be 25 micrograms, 37.5 micrograms or 50 micrograms. 
50 micrograms is what I am on. For me it is very effective. I’m transitioning fully. 

Another option is injections. Those require administration with needles though and are not available without prescription except if you buy them from Thailand : www.fabskinhouse.com is where I bought them when I was on injections. They were legit estrogen injections. Blood tests confirmed.
If you go the injection route : administration of 1/4 of a 10 mg/ml , 1 ml vial is typical.
That means : injecting 0.25 ml or 1/4th of the total amount of the vial.
Watch out that you are not injecting tiny glass particles though.

Hello and thank you very much for information.

As I understand, when I take 1mg estrofem pill and swallow it, its 1mg. But when it take it under my tongue, its like 4mg??

I read here somewhere, that its safe under the tongue?

(16-03-2018, 03:48 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  
How has your development gone?  By this time you should be having some nipple "budding".  I agree you may want to stay off or small dosage of PM for now.  The PM will promote breast growth as well.  Give you nipples a good foundation and then you can tweak your formulation.  Got any photos to post on your development?

Hello catbeginner,

I have some trouble, so that I now starts with the 1 mg estrofem. I tests pm 1-3 times, but after many artikles reading Im sure a low real e dosage is better to manage and better for health.

1mg estrofem subling. Seems much healthier than 2-3 g pm a day. I need my liver ;-))

Any thoughts?

If you want a low dose and you want to save your liver from working too hard, then you should choose another method of delivery like transdermal patches or transdermal gel. Those are absorbed through the skin without going twice via the liver. They only pass the liver once. Pills pass the liver twice.

Estradiol gel can easily be ordered without a prescription. It is what a lot of ladyboys in Thailand use. You can buy it without too much hassle.

A low dose would be 1.25 grams a day which will contains 0.75 mg Estradiol. About 37.5 micrograms will pass through the skin. 

50 micrograms is what I am on. For me it is very effective. I’m transitioning fully. 

Another option is injections. Those require administration with needles though and are not available without prescription except if you buy them from Thailand : www.fabskinhouse.com is where I bought them when I was on injections. They were legit estrogen injections. Blood tests confirmed.
If you go the injection route : administration of 1/4 of a 10 mg/ml , 1 ml vial is typical.

As I understand, when I take 1mg estrofem pill and swallow it, its 1mg. But when it take it under my tongue, its like 4mg??

I don’t like pills. Pills convert in more estrone and less Estradiol. Estradiol is what you want, not estrone. When you swallow you will get too much estrone. When you take Estradiol sublingually, you will get more Estradiol and less estrone but your levels will fluctuate a lot throughout the day. You will have very high estradiol levels for the first few hours and almost nothing left 12 hours after administration.

For your goals 1 mg sublingual is too much. It will decrease your testosterone too much. You will end up with all the changes a transsexual woman gets from HRT.
For your goals 0.5 mg sublingual is enough. 

Buy 1 mg Estrofem pills, buy a pill cutter and cut the 1 mg pills in 4 quarters. 

Use 1/4 of a 1 mg pill two times a day. So, 0.25 mg sublingual 2x a day.
This will give you the changes you are looking for without too much side effects.

1 mg sublingual is too much for you. It will give you all the effects of a MtF transition and as I understand it you only want the breasts and the nipples of a woman but not the face and hips?

Then 0.25 mg 2X a day is enough.
0.5 mg sublingual in total per day. 

Happy growing!

(16-03-2018, 03:48 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  As I understand, when I take 1mg estrofem pill and swallow it, its 1mg. But when it take it under my tongue, its like 4mg??

is this even true? I`m on 8mg a day all sublingual, so that means I`m on 32mg oral??? sounds a bit much to me! LOL
and I`m not counting the once I month where I put on a 100 patch for a week as well as my pills.

(16-03-2018, 10:48 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 03:48 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  As I understand, when I take 1mg estrofem pill and swallow it, its 1mg. But when it take it under my tongue, its like 4mg??

is this even true? I`m on 8mg a day all sublingual, so that means I`m on 32mg oral??? sounds a bit much to me! LOL
and I`m not counting the once I month where I put on a 100 patch for a week as well as my pills.
This sounds like a good question for Lotus.....

Cat

(16-03-2018, 10:48 PM)Katie Wrote:  

Estradiol is not dangerous. Even at that high of a dosage. Ethinyl Estradiol is the dangerous one.

There was a study that revealed that one birth control pill ( Ethinyl Estradiol ) was as dangerous as 53 mg Estradiol ( oral ) daily. 

So your dose of 8 mg sublingual is only half as dangerous as 1 birth control pill.

Pregnant women have levels up to 75000 pg/ml. Their deep vein thrombosis risk is only 0.1% .

Estradiol is very safe. Ethinylestradiol is the bad one and Premarin.

(16-03-2018, 07:45 PM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  

Hello catbeginner,

Any thoughts?

I don’t like pills. Pills convert in more estrone and less Estradiol. Estradiol is what you want, not estrone. When you swallow you will get too much estrone. When you take Estradiol sublingually, you will get more Estradiol and less estrone but your levels will fluctuate a lot throughout the day. You will have very high estradiol levels for the first few hours and almost nothing left 12 hours after administration.

For your goals 1 mg sublingual is too much. It will decrease your testosterone too much. You will end up with all the changes a transsexual woman gets from HRT.

Buy 1 mg Estrofem pills, buy a pill cutter and cut the 1 mg pills in 4 quarters. 

This will give you the changes you are looking for without too much side effects.

1 mg sublingual is too much for you. It will give you all the effects of a MtF transition and as I understand it you only want the breasts and the nipples of a woman but not the face and hips?

Happy growing!

Hello,

thank you so much for this advice.

And you are sure that I get budding and breasts with only 0,5 mg estrofem daily?

How long do I have to wait to see growing or feeling nipple pain?

Hello catbeginner,

Any thoughts?

Happy growing!

Hello,

And you are sure that I get budding and breasts with only 0,5 mg estrofem daily?

(18-03-2018, 03:58 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 08:48 AM)Reloadme Wrote:  Hello catbeginner,

Any thoughts?

Happy growing!

Hello,

Hello, anybody here whi knows how far transition with 0,5 estrofem goes? Can I fully develop breasts with this dosage?

In an Mtf Advice I find the statement, that the nipple/breast growth is gradual with real E. So it can be possible to manage it a litte bit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon