Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

booty without boobs it is posible with PM?

how much mg take to get that?

I think it's less of a question of how much to take, and what trades you'll accept.
Ainterol forums might give you some better responses, as there were more posters (2) who used PM to build a butt.

You'll also want to do exercise. I've found there are few exercises for JUST the butt though we've had discussions here about it in general. I tried to find the threads, it's been 20 minutes...  :-(
Abby Pollock was the Youtube fitness instructor who seemed to have good exercises.
Also google "The GLute Guy" (Brett Contreras) for additional information.

And on Ainterol, the thread was
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/search.php?action=results&sid=25bdccd1b641a2c4d49a24504d613cc1

That gets you all the posts...  You'll need to read around for the details, meaning up and down the threads.
Haven't heard from Acaccio in years, but he indicated good success when he was active.

-Dianna

I would strongly recommend binaural beats for specific changes to your body.
PM,acting as an estrogen will feminize you the way that your body would change naturally. Maybe boobs start first,then softer skin etc. You have no say in what changes so you gobble down a bunch of pills and pray. Been there, done that, have breast buds to show for it.
I have not taken a single pill or any other form of hormone in over 3 three years but since listening to BB's for the last 4-5 months off and on I have experienced rapid breast growth with zero side effects (except for swollen achy boobs).
And guess what!? Its FREE. All you need is the time to relax and listen to them.
I highly recommend using headphones.
Search Youtube for binaural beats for butts and see how many there are. Listen and believe. This stuff works.

(05-12-2017, 06:32 PM)Breastquest2 Wrote:  I would strongly recommend binaural beats for specific changes to your body.
PM,acting as an estrogen will feminize you the way that your body would change naturally. Maybe boobs start first,then softer skin etc. You have no say in what changes so you gobble down a bunch of pills and pray. Been there, done that, have breast buds to show for it.
I have not taken a single pill or any other form of hormone in over 3 three years but since listening to BB's for the last 4-5 months off and on I have experienced rapid breast growth with zero side effects (except for swollen achy boobs).
And guess what!? Its FREE. All you need is the time to relax and listen to them.
I highly recommend using headphones.
Search Youtube for binaural beats for butts and see how many there are. Listen and believe. This stuff works.

Which is the best link for butt, thighs and hips growth?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon