Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are your recommendations on how I should use my new progeserone cream?

I am starting to use one half teaspoon (24 mg) of progesterone cream made from Mexican wild yam (Prosperine at this web link: http://www.pieternel.com/hormone_cream_women.html) daily with the herbal breast cream that I have made with coconut oil and the following herbs from capsules: PM, fenugreek seed, and soy isoflavones as I have previously discussed.  I have found that by adding the two types of creams together, I get a stronger tingling feeling in my breasts and nipples.  Do you recommend that I use the progesterone cream daily, the last two weeks of the month, or other frequency?  Do you think I should use it separate from my other breast cream or should I continue to combine the two together?  Would the addition of white peony extract under the tongue also be helpful for breast growth?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon