Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream/serum on nips

Has anyone here actually had any negative effects from putting pm cream or serum on their nipples?  I have read multiple sources warning not to apply it to your nips, but with no reasons as to why.  When i first started using pm creams, i just lathered it all over and massaged away with no ill effects.  Now I've switched over to serum and having read ALOT more since then, i keep seeing that warning.  So i *try* not to get any on my nipples, but that's damn near impossible when massaging.  Still, havent had any issues.  What is the warning for?

Ainterol PM cream instructions suggest it might cause the nipples to get erect too easily. I apply it on the whole breast, especially the nipples, since I don't like puffy areolas muchSmile. I can't tell how much of a difference it makes, but I will probably buy again.

I would also find that to be a good thing, lol.

(15-10-2017, 04:14 PM)oki Wrote:  Ainterol PM cream instructions suggest it might cause the nipples to get erect too easily. I apply it on the whole breast, especially the nipples, since I don't like puffy areolas muchSmile. I can't tell how much of a difference it makes, but I will probably buy again.

I know this is an older thread but just seeking a follow up if you still apply to the nipples, I currently have very small areola and nips and would love puffer nips....
Or anyone else chime in?
Was just going to order the PM but may also throw some PM cream in the cart if it's an additional advantage,

(16-09-2018, 08:38 PM)JessicaFrost Wrote:  
(15-10-2017, 04:14 PM)oki Wrote:  Ainterol PM cream instructions suggest it might cause the nipples to get erect too easily. I apply it on the whole breast, especially the nipples, since I don't like puffy areolas muchSmile. I can't tell how much of a difference it makes, but I will probably buy again.

I know this is an older thread but just seeking a follow up if you still apply to the nipples, I currently have very small areola and nips and would love puffer nips....
Or anyone else chime in?
Was just going to order the PM but may also throw some PM cream in the cart if it's an additional advantage,

The PM cream is a worthwhile addition. 

Large cupping type pumps (like Kangzhu and Noogleberry) would likely increase/widen areolas.

Funny, used Nads Men's Hair Remover on my chest *once* (over a year and a half ago) and my nipples have been in high beam mode ever since!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon