Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ethinyl Estradiol Birth control pills for mental stability?

Just wanted to ask a general question here....
EE (Ethinyl Estradiol) pills, for birth control. The daughter had several packets from an old prescription, it's at 1.5 mg/day, junelle I think, with the Iron supplement. (Side note: High iron diet will reduce the size of the balls. Anyway...)
Wondering if - since it doesn't do much for feminizing the body - does anyone know if it stabilizes the mind?

I'm not feeling any different, in the second month (not sure what I'll do when it runs out in another month), but...  If it's useful? It's useful right?
So, it's not causing breast growth, doesn't seem to be affecting anything else. (all the plumbing works, though things aren't as "intense" - which is an issue, though it used to be tolerable; now, maybe I've changed? But TBD, we'll see.)

I am wondering if anyone knows the mechanisms for EE in the body. Longer half-life, but poor bioavailability, was it? So, it might not affect the tissues much, does it work on the brain any?

Mostly a curiosity, it'll likely be a moot point in about 40 days anyway.  :-P

-Dianna

(13-10-2017, 03:46 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Just wanted to ask a general question here....
EE (Ethinyl Estradiol) pills, for birth control. The daughter had several packets from an old prescription, it's at 1.5 mg/day, junelle I think, with the Iron supplement. (Side note: High iron diet will reduce the size of the balls. Anyway...)
Wondering if - since it doesn't do much for feminizing the body - does anyone know if it stabilizes the mind?

I'm not feeling any different, in the second month (not sure what I'll do when it runs out in another month), but...  If it's useful? It's useful right?
So, it's not causing breast growth, doesn't seem to be affecting anything else. (all the plumbing works, though things aren't as "intense" - which is an issue, though it used to be tolerable; now, maybe I've changed? But TBD, we'll see.)

I am wondering if anyone knows the mechanisms for EE in the body. Longer half-life, but poor bioavailability, was it? So, it might not affect the tissues much, does it work on the brain any?

-Dianna
Have you noticed any skin softening, or extra fat build-up in thighs, hips etc. in these 40 days?
Huh

(13-10-2017, 06:13 AM)ramannab68 Wrote:  
(13-10-2017, 03:46 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Just wanted to ask a general question here....

-Dianna
Have you noticed any skin softening, or extra fat build-up in thighs, hips etc. in these 40 days?
Huh

Not so far, but been VERY busy and haven't been looking. 
In fact, I'd rather go the other way, given some problems I have (various injuries I wasn't even aware of - oddly enough, sine I'm right-handed, it's all the LEFT side, the one I baby...)

I think I'm thinner recently, but that's because of several intense bursts of exercise. Not enough to make me lose weight, but enough to mobilize some, so the belly may be smaller. Which would mean some fat redeposited elsewhere, I think.

Three or four sprints, like HIIT (one interval only), plus some exercise and Niacin, which will act as a fat burner...
We'll see, I'm trying to get my body moving again. :-P
Inertia, right?
-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon