Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Skinny arms and long hair

I noticed destinctly how some girls have really skinny arms is there any way to be able to shrink them down that way And also how to grow out my hair faster?

(11-10-2017, 06:25 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  I noticed destinctly how some girls have really skinny arms is there any way to be able to shrink them down that way And also how to grow out my hair faster?

Estrogen!  PM BO is really too weak under normal doses to do the trick.

Large muscles and the ability to grow them quickly and maintain them easily is down to testosterone, get that right down and the muscle will just fade away, of course it won`t do anything about and flab left over or your bone structure.

Any collagen supplement should help with your hair.
Estrogen also shortens your hairs sleep cycle.

As noted for your muscles. On low testostetone they will fade away.

(12-10-2017, 12:31 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Any collagen supplement should help with your hair.

Hey Jannet, a while back you posted you were trying Biotin and something else to try to combat and reverse the dreaded male pattern baldness.  Any luck with what you were/are trying?
I just started taking Biotin to speed up healing to one of my thumbnails because of a bit of trauma that occurred during a home construction project......

Selenium disulfide used in some anti-dandruff shampoos supposedly makes hair grow really fast.

(12-10-2017, 01:49 PM)oki Wrote:  Selenium disulfide used in some anti-dandruff shampoos supposedly makes hair grow really fast.

Oh???   I will have to look into that, would be very useful.

(12-10-2017, 01:49 PM)oki Wrote:  Selenium disulfide used in some anti-dandruff shampoos supposedly makes hair grow really fast.

I have been using a shampoo with that ingredient for years.......and what hair I have on my head grows, but no such luck in getting those that stopped growing to wake up!

(12-10-2017, 01:18 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(12-10-2017, 12:31 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Any collagen supplement should help with your hair.

Hey Jannet, a while back you posted you were trying Biotin and something else to try to combat and reverse the dreaded male pattern baldness.  Any luck with what you were/are trying?
I just started taking Biotin to speed up healing to one of my thumbnails because of a bit of trauma that occurred during a home construction project......
It has helped some what, ( i should take another photo one of these days ) but I still need that wig.

(13-10-2017, 03:32 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(12-10-2017, 01:18 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  

It has helped some what, ( i should take another photo one of these days ) but I still need that wig.

I found youd thread on the biotin and progesterone oil that you updated. Looks like i have something else to try!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon