Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zenulife anyone ?

Has anyone had difficulties with purchases from Zenulife here in Britain ? 

I recently bought Purafem serum and cream in bulk from them in local currency, and days later, to my horror found they had applied an exchange rate of 1.52 on said currency, on a day when the official Visa (including card fee) rate was 1.33

It is claimed that the goods are sold at the foreign currency price, USD, and that is indicated before purchase. This may be right - I have no way of testing the site without repurchasing and hoping that the final stage ('review order') gives a 'cancel' option.

The products and delivery time were both satisfactory - but I do urge anyone buying from this company to ensure they read any foreign currency price very carefully indeed before spending money - this misrepresentation added £25 (over 15%) to what their site indicated was a £148 order.

This was after attempting to purchase from Zenulife on Ebay, who "were having PayPal problems" (and couldn't accept payment in any form, as it turned out). Which makes one wonder . . . 

Be interested to hear from others,

Sandra

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon