Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got breast buds. And now?

Hi all,
This is my first message here and I'm glad to be part of this community! I have a question for you and I hope you can help me.
I started last year with SP+RC, but after 2-3 months there were no visible results.
Then I decided to stop.
In March I bought a bottle of Biovea PM which lasted one month but with no visible results.
Then I bought 3 bottle of Ainterol and that apparently worked as after 1.5 months I've got buds under both nipples (left is a bit larger). They hurted so much ! I then decided to stop as I could see a bit of growth when looking my result at the mirror - having family (that of course doesn't know my "interests") I cannot go too far.

My question is then: what will happen now that I stopped taking hormones?
I wonder if buds will go away over time or if they will change to soft breast tissue, or if they are dangerous in some way...
I fetched the forum for this kind of info but it's not clear what happens when you stop hormones ones breast buds are formed and before breast tissue comes in.

Thanks for your replies!
Gio

(04-10-2017, 08:59 AM)slgio Wrote:  Hi all,
This is my first message here and I'm glad to be part of this community! I have a question for you and I hope you can help me.
I started last year with SP+RC, but after 2-3 months there were no visible results.
Then I decided to stop.
In March I bought a bottle of Biovea PM which lasted one month but with no visible results.
Then I bought 3 bottle of Ainterol and that apparently worked as after 1.5 months I've got buds under both nipples (left is a bit larger). They hurted so much ! I then decided to stop as I could see a bit of growth when looking my result at the mirror - having family (that of course doesn't know my "interests") I cannot go too far.

I wonder if buds will go away over time or if they will change to soft breast tissue, or if they are dangerous in some way...
I fetched the forum for this kind of info but it's not clear what happens when you stop hormones ones breast buds are formed and before breast tissue comes in.

Thanks for your replies!
Gio

Actual breast tissue are yours for life, thats actual mamory glands starting to grow.
(People will notice far less than you think they will.)
In time, as you grow older you will gain a little fat on your chest anyway, lots of guys do, they are called moobes. If your arura looks swollen, that will diminish.

I was two years on PM and no one batted an eye, ( nowadays not so much )

Thanks for that.
Will they also stop hurting (how long does it take?) ? they poke all the time, which is fun but I can't hide nipples..will they stop behaving like an antenna?? Smile

(04-10-2017, 10:03 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(04-10-2017, 08:59 AM)slgio Wrote:  Hi all,
Then I decided to stop.

Thanks for your replies!
Gio

Actual breast tissue are yours for life, thats actual mamory glands starting to grow.
(People will notice far less than you think they will.)
In time, as you grow older you will gain a little fat on your chest anyway, lots of guys do, they are called moobes. If your arura looks swollen, that will diminish.

I was two years on PM and no one batted an eye, ( nowadays not so much )

A few weeks off PM and it will all die down.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon