Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Your thoughts...

hi y'all !!!

My name is Azael, and I am new to NBE. Hope everybody journey is going well!

I tried to read and understand as much as possible from the forums. I ended up deciding to buy Nature's Answer PM and HawaiiPharm WP Herb Extract. I understand the PM that i chose was not the best option but I am in a budget now. As soon as i save more I'll get better quality.

I'm currently obese on a weight lost journey, so I do have breast already. My goal is to keep them when I get to my normal weight. I know it's possible that my breast won't be as big as they are now but something is better. I'll post together with this post a pic, and you can check my profile pic too. 

I been taking the suppplements for almost a week. Since the second day my breast felt a little sore, but now they are just a little sensitive.  I'm not sure if it's just placebo or they are actually working. 

What do you all think?
Like I said before, the PM that I bough is not the best quality but could it still work?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-10-2017, 04:26 PM)Ozzy89 Wrote:  hi y'all !!!

I tried to read and understand as much as possible from the forums. I ended up deciding to buy Nature's Answer PM and HawaiiPharm WP Herb Extract. I understand the PM that i chose was not the best option but I am in a budget now. As soon as i save more I'll get better quality.

I'm currently obese on a weight lost journey, so I do have breast already. My goal is to keep them when I get to my normal weight. I know it's possible that my breast won't be as big as they are now but something is better. I'll post together with this post a pic, and you can check my profile pic too. 

I been taking the suppplements for almost a week. Since the second day my breast felt a little sore, but now they are just a little sensitive.  I'm not sure if it's just placebo or they are actually working. 

What do you all think?
Like I said before, the PM that I bough is not the best quality but could it still work?

Welcome Azael,
Lots of information to be obtained from this site, as well as contacts with others on the same journey as yourself. 
Please take your time ramping up with the PM, don't jump automatically to 3000mg per day as your body cant react to that much right away.  Slowly increase your dosage week by week to let your body get accustomed.  Maybe increase 500 mg per day each week? 
I'm not saying that is what you are doing, but I just thought I'd throw that out there as so many leap/run into this trip, when you should be treading carefully.
Again welcome!
Jessica

(03-10-2017, 08:39 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  

What do you all think?

Welcome Azael,
Lots of information to be obtained from this site, as well as contacts with others on the same journey as yourself. 
Please take your time ramping up with the PM, don't jump automatically to 3000mg per day as your body cant react to that much right away.  Slowly increase your dosage week by week to let your body get accustomed.  Maybe increase 500 mg per day each week? 
I'm not saying that is what you are doing, but I just thought I'd throw that out there as so many leap/run into this trip, when you should be treading carefully.
Again welcome!
Jessica

Hi Jessica, 
Would it be safe to go beyond what is recommended? 

I know most places don't recommend to do that.

(04-10-2017, 12:36 AM)Ozzy89 Wrote:  

What do you all think?

Welcome Azael,
Again welcome!
Jessica

Hi Jessica, 

I'm no expert, and everyone is different  but I would be very careful and listen to your body if you decide to take more than recommended.

(04-10-2017, 04:13 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(04-10-2017, 12:36 AM)Ozzy89 Wrote:  

What do you all think?

Welcome Azael,
Again welcome!
Jessica

Hi Jessica, 

I'm no expert, and everyone is different  but I would be very careful and listen to your body if you decide to take more than recommended.
I understand, and thank you! Smile

First off .. Welcome to the forum.

I would spread your herbs throu the day, do not take a high dose of PM all at once.
I also feel taking more than 2500mg a day is not only a waste, but its likely to do more harm than good, as already noted.. Listen to your body, If you begin to feel something is off .. Stop !!
If yiu have a high BMI, WP will help turn your testostetone into estrogen through aramatrose as you loose that weight.

Good luck.

(04-10-2017, 07:43 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  First off .. Welcome to the forum.

I would spread your herbs throu the day, do not take a high dose of PM all at once.
I also feel taking more than 2500mg a day is not only a waste, but its likely to do more harm than good, as already noted.. Listen to your body, If you begin to feel something is off .. Stop !!
If yiu have a high BMI, WP will help turn your testostetone into estrogen through aramatrose as you loose that weight.

Good luck.

Hi Jannet,
Yes I will be careful with how much I take. Thank you for the info. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon