Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nicole-fr

I'll say this much from personal experience with pm.  If you already have difficulties getting or maintaining an erection, the pm is going to exacerbate that.  

I've had some difficulty in that respect for most of my adult life.  In less than 45 days of starting pm, I lost half an inch in penile length, my testes shrunk a bit, and getting hard became nearly impossible.  That was on 3000mg daily.  I stopped taking it altogether and it took about two months or so to get back to "normal."  I didn't think my willie or balls would come back to original size, but they did!

Now here i am, 6 months later.  I started up again about 2 weeks ago, and I'm already losing sensation down there and having trouble getting it up!  

But my buds are already coming in again, which took 30 days to start last time.  So...worth it for the time being, until i freak out and stop again.  For what it's worth, this is my third time starting pm.  I've read that each time you start up, the changes seem to come on quicker.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Nicole-fr - by nicole-fr - 30-09-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Nicole-fr - by jannet.duff - 30-09-2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Nicole-fr - by nicole-fr - 30-09-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: Nicole-fr - by growapair - 13-10-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: Nicole-fr - by nicole-fr - 01-05-2018, 11:33 AM
RE: Nicole-fr - by gettingbusty - 01-05-2018, 04:09 PM
RE: Nicole-fr - by nicole-fr - 01-05-2018, 08:53 PM