Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New way !

Hi Xzatyih,

I am afraid I have more questions than answers and have put much thought to what you have found. As far as the results the breast have not changed and neither has the weight but I am still slimming down in the right places. My stomach is very flat now ! Worth noting is that on my last 2 IGF-1 test my levels have decreased by 10 basis points. Ironically I have another test tmrw and if it decreases again I am planning on taking a off time of 3 to 6 months as I have read you can develop tolerance and the impact lessens.

I take CJC1295 no dac and ipamorelin and Ghrp -2 every day . The ghrp in the morning and ipamorelin at night and then switch the next week. An easy way I read to understand is the CJC1295 is the light switch but you have to have the juice or electricity for anything to happen ,,hence the GHRP-2 and ipamorelin. Now my estrogen levels are great. So much my endo recently cut my meds back ! But if the receptors do not work then all the estrogen in the world is useless? We know that during puberty the growth hormone goes through the roof. Perhaps the receptors are not diminished because it was without the ghrelins? I don't know? I wonder how I got my growth in breast when I took it. Did I have strong enough estrogen levels to over come the ghrelin attracting the estrogen ?

I would very much like for you to let us know what you find as it could be a dramatic step on changing the protocol that would make me very happy if it produced results again ! It is imperative the cjc1295 or sermorelin has the GHRP to make it work so where do we go? I wish I had some answers for you that could help you ! I very much look forward to your reply and any thoughts you have !

One final thought ! If you took the cjc1295 alone would it increase growth hormone levels any?

Sincerely,

Mongoose

Dear Mongoose,

thanks so much for sharing this. 
I am a nurse who gives help to many transsexual sex workers and I can advice this too them too. 
I have never heard of such things before Smile!

(11-08-2018, 10:15 AM)MiaStemp Wrote:  Dear Mongoose,

thanks so much for sharing this. 
I am a nurse who gives help to many transsexual sex workers and I can advice this too them too. 
I have never heard of such things before Smile!

No, Thank you for the help you provide so many are reluctant to give !

To bump an old thread.....

It wouldn't surprise me that your IGF levels don't test as much higher, you're using very short acting peptides which require multiple shots per day to keep levels up. If you wanted more constant elevation you could try MK677 (be careful of the hunger though!) and/or CJC1295 with DAC, both work in different ways and work well together. You would receive pulses of hgh/igf-1 about 12x per day for constantly elevated levels.

Lovely to hear about your results though, well done!

(20-03-2019, 10:31 PM)Phanatic Wrote:  To bump an old thread.....

It wouldn't surprise me that your IGF levels don't test as much higher, you're using very short acting peptides which require multiple shots per day to keep levels up. If you wanted more constant elevation you could try MK677 (be careful of the hunger though!) and/or CJC1295 with DAC, both work in different ways and work well together. You would receive pulses of hgh/igf-1 about 12x per day for constantly elevated levels.

Lovely to hear about your results though, well done!

Thank you !

I have been hesitant about dac because it will  cause a GH bleed which is what you do not want. You want pulses. I also read dac can shut down your natural gh production ?! Very scary !! Although I have no idea if this is true?

Now MK677 is what I thought a loose weight peptide. But I see now it does increase IGF-1 and gh  levels for 24 hours . Wow I never knew ! I need to study this more ! Thanks a bunch !

Not 100% sure that GH bleed is really such a bad thing. I do know that CJC1295 and MK677 do work very well in tandem with each other....

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicat...-grade-gh/

In fact, maybe a little too well! Actually with such high GH and IGF-1 levels from using both you could be in danger of acromegaly over time, which sort of defeats the purpose of feminization.

Personally I would probably just use MK677 by itself. Natural GH pulses all day, just more intense ones. Users on bodybuilding boards tend to say that a normal dose of MK (about 25mgs) is about the equivalent of ~2-4 IU of growth hormone a day, which is in the "therapeutic" range e.g. anti-aging, fat loss, skin+hair benefits, sleep benefits.

I've used MK677 for bodybuilding before, and WOW this stuff can make you ravenously hungry. I would start at a low dose, maybe even 5mgs a day and slowly build to 12.5-25mgs a day. Well done on your progress so far!

(22-03-2019, 12:32 AM)Phanatic Wrote:  Not 100% sure that GH bleed is really such a bad thing. I do know that CJC1295 and MK677 do work very well in tandem with each other....

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicat...-grade-gh/

In fact, maybe a little too well! Actually with such high GH and IGF-1 levels from using both you could be in danger of acromegaly over time, which sort of defeats the purpose of feminization.

Personally I would probably just use MK677 by itself. Natural GH pulses all day, just more intense ones. Users on bodybuilding boards tend to say that a normal dose of MK (about 25mgs) is about the equivalent of ~2-4 IU of growth hormone a day, which is in the "therapeutic" range e.g. anti-aging, fat loss, skin+hair benefits, sleep benefits.

I've used MK677 for bodybuilding before, and WOW this stuff can make you ravenously hungry. I would start at a low dose, maybe even 5mgs a day and slowly build to 12.5-25mgs a day. Well done on your progress so far!

Actually from what I have been reading as you had me curious they are now saying that  CJC1295 with dac does not cause a bleed at all. They are saying it is short pulses. Which is good thing ! Perhaps that's the way to go to avoid the hunger ? I think I recall it was about 2.5 mgs once a week that was suggested ? Stack it with GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin daily and I would think gh and Igf-1 would raise considerably ? But would it raise it the same as MK677 or even close ?

If you wanted to avoid any hunger at all, CJC-1295 would be the way to go. GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin do increase GH and IGF-1 levels, but the longest lasting of this peptide class (Ipamorelin IIRC) lasts about 2 hours. To get all day elevation of GH/IGF-1, which I believe would be better for growth, you would want longer lasting peptides. Bodybuilders utilizing short acting GHRPs and Ipamorelin generally inject 3x/day at the least, up to 6x/day just because they're so short lasting.

I would personally go just CJC1295 and/or MK677 and adjust dosages as necessary by lab work.
Wink 

(22-03-2019, 07:55 PM)Phanatic Wrote:  If you wanted to avoid any hunger at all, CJC-1295 would be the way to go. GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin do increase GH and IGF-1 levels, but the longest lasting of this peptide class (Ipamorelin IIRC) lasts about 2 hours. To get all day elevation of GH/IGF-1, which I believe would be better for growth, you would want longer lasting peptides. Bodybuilders utilizing short acting GHRPs and Ipamorelin generally inject 3x/day at the least, up to 6x/day just because they're so short lasting.

I would personally go just CJC1295 and/or MK677 and adjust dosages as necessary by lab work.

Thank you so much ! I have learned so much from you.  And not only me but the many who read this thread. I am definitely going to make changes based on what you have said. I have researched it and found many things have changed ( from what we (I) thought we(I) knew) just as you have stated.  I like to cycle so I think a mk677 with cjc129 dac and then cjc 1295 dac and  ipamorelin off an on every one month to three would be perfect !  Both ways less pins right ! Again thank you for caring enough to share this and perhaps I can do some updates with your advice !? How in the world did you learn all this ? I am happy you did ! Big Grin

No worries! I used to use MK677 for bodybuilding, but now I think I'll use it for boobie growing. Well....still bodybuilding, isn't it... Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon