Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting PM this week

Hi guys,

Im 23 and slim and a crossdresser. I want to try PM primarily to see how it feels to have breasts and sensitive nipples although don't want anything permanent, or if it is, it needs to be concealable. Im thinking of starting at 500 mg a day and see how it affects me. Anything I need to be worries about?

Many thanks!

Hi yes
Many now fully transitioned women on here said pretty well the same thing 

Look at 

Eva

Julie and demon
X

(18-09-2017, 08:27 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi yes

Look at 

Eva

Julie and demon
X

Well it's mostly a sexual thing for me, nothing else. But I suppose we'll see soon! Planning to do some pics soon to see any difference

(18-09-2017, 09:36 AM)subx94 Wrote:  
(18-09-2017, 08:27 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi yes

Look at 

Eva

Julie and demon
X

Well it's mostly a sexual thing for me, nothing else. But I suppose we'll see soon! Planning to do some pics soon to see any difference

Yeah, thats what we all say .. Once you start, it can be ever so hard to stop.

(18-09-2017, 07:51 AM)subx94 Wrote:  Hi guys,

I want to try PM primarily to see how it feels to have breasts and sensitive nipples although don't want anything permanent

Hi, welcome,
No one else said so I will, Just be aware that PM will grow breast tissue, not fat. It is permanent and can only be removed by surgery. As others say there may be more to it so you probably wont care.
I cant even remember exactly why I started on PM, it was like I was on auto pilot? Just try it I said, just see what happens I said. Yeah right! Smile

Hi subx94
Regardless of what many have said, there's plenty of us "males staying male" that want to grow breasts for a fetish or curiosity. 
That said, PM makes you grow actual breast tissue that is permanent. It's not an overnight process so you'll have time to think it through as it goes, but it is also true that many of us start with "I just want an A cup to see what it is like" and then find it hard to stop. 

At 23 I would suggest that you evaluate your priorities. An A cup is easy to disguise on a chubby body. Anything bigger will be there for everyone to see for the rest of your life, and this could affect social skills and sex life.

Wherever your journey takes you, good luck!

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the advice! Do you know how long it usually takes to grow an A cup? I'm quite slim so is that too much to hide them in the future if I decide to stop?

Hi
There is anotge user in this part of the forum that is of similar age and body type. His name is Joshua. It seems to have taken him about 4 months to get to a nice round shape. Still not an A cup, I believe, but definitely on his way.
There is also Jamie that after 2 months was having some growth but the shape still kicked in a bit later.
So, I would say that, with a dosage higher than 500mg/day, 4 months are a decent time to wait before you'll look in the mirror and say: "WTF? I have boobs! Now what?"

(19-09-2017, 08:27 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi
There is anotge user in this part of the forum that is of similar age and body type. His name is Joshua. It seems to have taken him about 4 months to get to a nice round shape. Still not an A cup, I believe, but definitely on his way.
There is also Jamie that after 2 months was having some growth but the shape still kicked in a bit later.
So, I would say that, with a dosage higher than 500mg/day, 4 months are a decent time to wait before you'll look in the mirror and say: "WTF? I have boobs! Now what?"

Then there's me, who after almost a year has seen zero growth. I have experienced a lot of the other feminizing effects though.

(19-09-2017, 07:40 AM)subx94 Wrote:  Hi guys,
 I'm quite slim so is that too much to hide them in the future if I decide to stop?

I had a slim build and very little pectoral muscles. when I put a tight singlet under my t-shirt that squashed them flat, it made me look more manly than I ever had in my life. I used to make jokes about it to my girlfriend when she complained about my boobs. This only works on a concave chest.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon