Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Depressed/Shoulder Pain

Hello,

I'm looking for some advice. I am still learning as to what to expect at different dosages.

I tend to go in spurts with my nbe. I go strong for a few weeks but then start to not feel great so I stop, wait a week and then restart. I'm hoping to try to better identify what is triggering some of the negative affects so that I can keep a steady program.

I found that if I start right away with PM that it seems to shock my system a little bit and I get very tired. Instead, if I start with FG, move to Red Clover and then do PM then it seems to be a smooth ramp up.

After about two solid weeks on 1 PM per day (I think roughly 600 mg), I begin to feel down/depressed. If I stop PM I start to feel edgy as I am guessing there is the increase in testosterone. I have also begun experiencing shoulder joint pain where I had a prior injury years ago.

I'm trying to decipher as to which things might be related and which things might be coincidental. Any advice as to how to help balance things out to help when PM begins to seem to cause depressed feelings? Is that a sign of something being off that I need to correct with something else?

(09-09-2017, 04:38 PM)Learning Wrote:  Hello,

I'm looking for some advice. I am still learning as to what to expect at different dosages.

I tend to go in spurts with my nbe. I go strong for a few weeks but then start to not feel great so I stop, wait a week and then restart. I'm hoping to try to better identify what is triggering some of the negative affects so that I can keep a steady program.

I found that if I start right away with PM that it seems to shock my system a little bit and I get very tired. Instead, if I start with FG, move to Red Clover and then do PM then it seems to be a smooth ramp up.

After about two solid weeks on 1 PM per day (I think roughly 600 mg), I begin to feel down/depressed. If I stop PM I start to feel edgy as I am guessing there is the increase in testosterone. I have also begun experiencing shoulder joint pain where I had a prior injury years ago.

I'm trying to decipher as to which things might be related and which things might be coincidental. Any advice as to how to help balance things out to help when PM begins to seem to cause depressed feelings? Is that a sign of something being off that I need to correct with something else?

Lowering you T levels can lead to depressive episodes. However, there have been studies where there is a connection between low vitamin D levels and anxiety/depression. One way to alleviate that is to take up to 5000 - 10,000 i.u. of vitamin D daily ( i.u. means international units, its how its sold. ) you can take the vitamin D gel caps. OR, get 15-20 min of sunlight on your exposed skin daily.  It will take a month or so to level out your vitamin D levels to where they belong. You should feel some relief of the symptoms, relatively soon, if you are consistent with your taking vitamin D or getting sunlight daily. 

I too, suffer from depression and anxiety episodes, however, taking the vitamin D has helped a great deal.

Do you discuss your Mental health with a Doctor or a support Group?  I suffer from Depression and Bipolar and have seen doctors my whole life. I take meds for these issues and have talk therapy and a doctor just to monitor my meds.  DBSA the Depression Bipolar Support Alliance is a free support group.  They have dr referrals and there are great groups.  My group meets in a hospital where people go through transitioning and top and bottom surgery and there is a Mental Hospital Ward.  If someone is a danger to themselves and others they get immediate help.  Good luck.

Good idea with the VITAMIN D.

I do see a doctor and receive trreatment for depression. This is why I am pretty cautious when I start to notice the onset of symptoms of depression. I think now I am mainly trying to differentiate between depression and effects on nbe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon