Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gamer's Program

(07-09-2017, 07:49 AM)I\mGamerGuy Wrote:  My apologies, I was in such a fluster over my endo, that I forgot to answer that question...

The endocrinologist I see is the ONLY endo in the area, and the next hospital over is about 15 miles away. I have no transportation, nor does my low population area have any form of public transportation. A taxi there would cost me $18 each way...

Two years on HRT and one year on those specific doses would be expected to produce some results.  If not for breast growth, etc., why is this Endo seeing you?  Is he hard up for patients?  

Do you have test results of your hormone levels?

He's actually a high demand endo, for other reasons. I'm lucky if I can get an appointment with him two months in advance.

I don't have any recent tests, but the last few showed my T levels dropping considerably, and E levels steadily rising. 

The only sign of my HRT doing anything at all, is that the downstairs no longer "rises to the occasion". I don't get the "morning visitor" any more either.

Hey Gamer ..
 Have you tried desolving the estrogen under your tongue, hold it for about 30 minutes, then spit out any residue. Under the tongue gives injection like results. The first pass through the liver by swallowing, actually decreases the bio availability.

Have you thought about trying to get on injections ?

Can you post your results? My concern would be your actual hormone levels, are you being starved of hormones ?? 

Adding Rutin to your daily intake is also a good, it greatly minimises the chance of blood clots.

As for his oath .. "Do no harm" he is doing exactly that. What the point of being an enduro if he doesnt want to help is patients.

I've heard that dissolving it under the tongue does increase bio-availability, but it causes E level to spike, then drop and wear off much sooner. I'll give it a shot anyway.

Yes I have definitely thought about injections, I will have to see if my insurance will cover it 1st.

I can't post my results unfortunately, because my crazy so called gf (yeah still trapped) threw away all my papers saying they're "unnecessary".

I don't know what Rutin is, but I'll look into it.

As for my endo and his oath, he's almost elderly, and very old school.

(08-09-2017, 04:55 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I've heard that dissolving it under the tongue does increase bio-availability, but it causes E level to spike, then drop and wear off much sooner. I'll give it a shot anyway.

Yes I have definitely thought about injections, I will have to see if my insurance will cover it 1st.

I can't post my results unfortunately, because my crazy so called gf (yeah still trapped) threw away all my papers saying they're "unnecessary".

I don't know what Rutin is, but I'll look into it.

As for my endo and his oath, he's almost elderly, and very old school.

If your taking two tablets a day, take one in the morning, and try one 12 hours later. That will help with any spikes.

I realise your stuck in a difficult situation, next time take pictures of any paperwork with your phone. It sounds greatly like she is a control freak.

I'm prescribed one 2mg pill daily, but I have a couple extra months of HRT meds stockpiled so have been taking two of them daily starting a few days ago, due to my well placed impatience. My endo will just have to accept that fact (hopefully).

And calling her a control freak is putting it lightly.

(09-09-2017, 06:24 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I'm prescribed one 2mg pill daily, but I have a couple extra months of HRT meds stockpiled so have been taking two of them daily starting a few days ago, due to my well placed impatience. My endo will just have to accept that fact (hopefully).

And calling her a control freak is putting it lightly.

Wow, can we say DVT?   Be careful.  Sudden changes like that can cause them!

Is your endo a her or him ?
One post you say him
Next post a her 

?

Julie

DVT is one of the risks my endo threw at me. But I'm sick of this. I am getting NO RESULTS. You know what they say... High risk, high reward.

My endo is male. When I say She I am referring to the psychotic abusive latina girl I am trapped in a relationship with

It's been about 4 or 5 days since I decided to raise my E dose, and I'm feeling angry at everything. It's like my body is saying " haha trololo lol" and raising my T production into overdrive. Also woke up with a morning "visitor" today. 

What, The F#$&.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon