Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White Peony ?

While I am on a forced break from everything NBE as I need all the calcium and stamina I can possibly get to fix a broken bone, I am thinking on what to do once I can restart (in 3 to 6 months, depending on how fast the leg heals).
I still have over 200 caps of PM, so I'll definitely continue with that.

I was wondering if I wanted to try White Peony (WP).
While I still want to "take it slow and easy" with growth in terms of cup size (I am a 38B and anything much bigger could be a problem for my male-staying-male lifestyle), I would like to have:
- A slightly rounder shape of the breast, with a better definition of the underboob (Inframmary fold)
- Just a tiny bit of nipple growth
- Possibly some wider hips and slimmer waist

So, knowing that WP has the power to add to the natural body Estrogen while converting some T into E, I was wondering if anyone has any direct experience with just adding WP to PM, and if you remember the dosage you are/were using.
So, the questions about WP (as an addition to PM) are:

1) Did it actually make a difference not just in the size but in the shape of your breasts?
2) Did it cause any other change? (Butt? Hips?)
3) Any side-effects (for example on the libido)?

4) Was it horribly expensive? (in the UK 90 caps cost around $40) - And how many caps a day did you take?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

(08-01-2023, 04:59 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  While I am on a forced break from everything NBE as I need all the calcium and stamina I can possibly get to fix a broken bone, I am thinking on what to do once I can restart (in 3 to 6 months, depending on how fast the leg heals).
I still have over 200 caps of PM, so I'll definitely continue with that.

I was wondering if I wanted to try White Peony (WP).
While I still want to "take it slow and easy" with growth in terms of cup size (I am a 38B and anything much bigger could be a problem for my male-staying-male lifestyle), I would like to have:
- A slightly rounder shape of the breast, with a better definition of the underboob (Inframmary fold)
- Just a tiny bit of nipple growth
- Possibly some wider hips and slimmer waist

So, knowing that WP has the power to add to the natural body Estrogen while converting some T into E, I was wondering if anyone has any direct experience with just adding WP to PM, and if you remember the dosage you are/were using.
So, the questions about WP (as an addition to PM) are:

1) Did it actually make a difference not just in the size but in the shape of your breasts?
2) Did it cause any other change? (Butt? Hips?)
3) Any side-effects (for example on the libido)?

4) Was it horribly expensive? (in the UK 90 caps cost around $40) - And how many caps a day did you take?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

I have tried an oral dosage of 475mg (1 pill a day).    I think it does a good job of lowing T levels...actually too much for me.      Feels very similar to the effect I get from reshi mushroom.    I prefer the milder effects of Saw Palmetto, as it doesn't kill my erections like WP and Reshi does.  

I am currently dissolving the pills I have in water and applying topically on my chest/nipples along with PM.   I'm a big fan of using herbs topically. 

It is inexpensive in the US,  with a 100 pills for $13 USD.

(09-01-2023, 03:23 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  I have tried an oral dosage of 475mg (1 pill a day).    I think it does a good job of lowing T levels...actually too much for me.      Feels very similar to the effect I get from reshi mushroom.    I prefer the milder effects of Saw Palmetto, as it doesn't kill my erections like WP and Reshi does.  

I am currently dissolving the pills I have in water and applying topically on my chest/nipples along with PM.   I'm a big fan of using herbs topically. 

Thank you for the reply.
Wow! So you are saying that WP is stronger than SP at killing libido? Dang! SP manages to kill all my erections in just 2 days Crying

When the time comes I'll still try WP and see how it goes. I am not really happy about wasting $40 on something I can't use, but we'll see how it goes.

(11-01-2023, 01:35 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 03:23 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  I have tried an oral dosage of 475mg (1 pill a day).    I think it does a good job of lowing T levels...actually too much for me.      Feels very similar to the effect I get from reshi mushroom.    I prefer the milder effects of Saw Palmetto, as it doesn't kill my erections like WP and Reshi does.  

Thank you for the reply.
Wow! So you are saying that WP is stronger than SP at killing libido? Dang! SP manages to kill all my erections in just 2 days Crying

When the time comes I'll still try WP and see how it goes. I am not really happy about wasting $40 on something I can't use, but we'll see how it goes.
check on amazon for white peony extract from hawaiianpharms. i spent 29 i think for a 4 oz bottle well worth the price. take it sublingually (hold it under tongue for 30 sec to 1 min) then swallow remainder

(24-01-2023, 02:14 PM)tanysquirrel Wrote:  

Thank you for the reply.

check on amazon for white peony extract from hawaiianpharms. i spent 29 i think for a 4 oz bottle well worth the price. take it sublingually (hold it under tongue for 30 sec to 1 min) then swallow remainder

Hi,
I noticed, that amazon.co.uk was selling WP tincture from Indigo Herbs, 100ml for £16.45
I have no idea regarding relative strength of that compared with Hawaiian Pharm product. However, it is obviously easier & cheaper to buy while in UK.
(My problem with UK sellers is the bloody Brexit, adding a complication and expense to imports to Sweden, or any other country in EU. In "old good before-Brexit" times I often ordered stuff from UK, now its seldom. . And White Peony isn't easy to find in EU Sad .)

-Teddy

Thank you for the reply.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon